DnB Blu Mar Ten - All or Nothing (John Miszt Remix) (Deep Dark Tech)

Nice dude :D

In the intro you have blended a load of the nice stems together in a really nice way, well done intro :)

I do really like the bass sounds too!

Ummm, nice remix mate. I can't really say much, you know what you are doing for sure :D

Hmm.....Ok.....Well I really dont like saying this to someone as talented as yourself mate, but I really struggle to like those drums. Are they the original drums? just chopped? They just dont sound as smooth, and deep as the quality of stuff I've come to expect from your productions.

Dont get me wrong, the bass is awesome as usual, as is the structure of it all........it's just those drums really arent floating my boat man!

thanks guys! :D

i like the percussion meself Fletch lol, although i wish i'd tweeked the snare a little bit to bring it closer into the mix

I just had a thought miszt! I have a bit of a problemo with my remix and posted a clip in the thread about the contest on the Production section.

If you feeling helpful it would be cool if you could have a listen and see if you know what the issue is! ;)

I just had a thought miszt! I have a bit of a problemo with my remix and posted a clip in the thread about the contest on the Production section.

If you feeling helpful it would be cool if you could have a listen and see if you know what the issue is! ;)

had a look thru the thread, cant see it tho lol maybe post it into new talent...

Its an attachment not a SC player if thats what you were looking out for :) No space on my SC page right now, gunna have a clean up soon I reckon!

In the post 1 before the last ;) If you still can't spot it I will make a threadaroo :D

thanks guys! :D

i like the percussion meself Fletch lol, although i wish i'd tweeked the snare a little bit to bring it closer into the mix

Oh mate, dont get me wrong, it's still a stonker of a remix!

I guess I've got used to seeing a track with your name on it, and knowing what to expect, usually your drums are super clean, and really deep and pumping. To me (and this is just my opinion) they sound alot crunchier than your usual stuff

Oh mate, dont get me wrong, it's still a stonker of a remix!

I guess I've got used to seeing a track with your name on it, and knowing what to expect, usually your drums are super clean, and really deep and pumping. To me (and this is just my opinion) they sound alot crunchier than your usual stuff

there is a little extra crunch to them, sum subtle top end saturation, not as much as soundcloud is playing back tho lol damn mp3 compression

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

Its an attachment not a SC player if thats what you were looking out for :) No space on my SC page right now, gunna have a clean up soon I reckon!

In the post 1 before the last ;) If you still can't spot it I will make a threadaroo :D

spotted it, but yeah make a thread, dont want to send other threads off topic

Ok dude, sorry for sending your topic a little off route by the ways :D

I decided to have a listen to the tune again for you, taking percussion notes in particular :)

Hats sound sick to my ears. Perfect level, not to harsh, nice pattern.

I see what you mean about the snare now actually. A little bit more of a mid boost and take a bit of the low could improve. Only very subtle changes though.

Kick seems pretty good too :)

Back
Top Bottom