blu mar ten all or nothing 140 bpm remix (downloadable)

go away. waht new talent, im 28 yrs old. im no 'new talent' anyway. I'm giving a tune away for free. this is what the thread is all about. people in the past dled stuff n shit. so yeah I think you're a bit dim for what you've posted.

go away. waht new talent, im 28 yrs old. im no 'new talent' anyway. I'm giving a tune away for free. this is what the thread is all about. people in the past dled stuff n shit. so yeah I think you're a bit dim for what you've posted.

mate! its completely irrelevant to age. I think Muzza was merely pointing out that you post a lot of tunes in the general section without much response. If you was to post said tracks in the new talent section (production forum) then you'll probably find yourself with a lot more responses/views/downloads.

ah I see then sorry

anyway this is the listeners forum which I think results in more downloads/potential downloads..

I thought this was the best place.

ah I see then sorry

anyway this is the listeners forum which I think results in more downloads/potential downloads..

I thought this was the best place.

Fair dos mate, i've just found that in general people are less likely to click on a link to a tune/post from an unfamiliar artist, (not assuming you are new at all, just not well known to the forum) whereas in the production section, that is exactly why people go there...

and tbh, most of the people in general are very snobby with their music tastes and where maybe constructive criticism would be ideal you actually end up with sarcastic ramblings of a womping nature.

The people on the prod forum are normally nice and give good feedback...

lol ya I c hehe

anyway I must feed the guy. There are many dnb producers doing 140 bpm. I am actually a dnb producer too who does slower stuff too. Where's the so big problem? check my sig for dnb.

Just for that alone I'm not going to listen to it.

Back
Top Bottom