Blooood Clot effect

jimjimjim

oldskool
VIP Junglist
Hi,
You know the effect where the voice is really stratched out and, dunno the right word, kinda gated?
"Are you ready for some Blooooodclot jungle techno?"
if u see what i mean - maybe not a good example of it - might even have the words wrong lol
its used all over the place in oldskool jungle tracks

i want to make some of that but i dont even know the name of that effect so i cant search for it.

If someone can post the name of that effect i'd be well gr8full -

thanks

If your using fruity theres a time stretch built in to the sampler thing on every channel

fruity-loops-sampler-generator.jpg

The way that time stretching works is that it breaks it down into really small granules and spaces them further apart, (I think, at least) So to get that effect extremely, just timestretch a small part using audacity. (Highlight selection, effects -> Change tempo) and turn it down

The way that time stretching works is that it breaks it down into really small granules and spaces them further apart, (I think, at least) So to get that effect extremely, just timestretch a small part using audacity. (Highlight selection, effects -> Change tempo) and turn it down

nah, it works by constantly re-triggering the sample and moving the start point slowly. there's a video of how to do it in reason on youtube. try searching "reason time streaching".
sound

you can do it in a tracker with offsets. i really miss lots of the basic commands in the tracker. why isnt there a simple thing you can click and it reverses the sound without having to clone it or whatever how difficult is that

Back
Top Bottom