BLoodstain - Notice

just by choosing better samples would sound great, also a more prominent hi hat pattern is needed imo to give it more groovy ness! can't really tell when the first drop came in

just by choosing better samples would sound great, also a more prominent hi hat pattern is needed imo to give it more groovy ness! can't really tell when the first drop came in

That's what i think too, my intro has to many elements, though it feels a bit empty & repetitive without them, because my 1st drop is after the 64th beat.
Don't really know how to fill it up without it being boring.
Could you give me more info about the samples, what are the hihats missing, i know there's something missing, but i can't name it myself.

Just listened to the version i uploaded upon youtube, you can't even hear my hihats, =/. though in FL studio you can hear them quite good, maybe the processing isn't fully done yet, i'll check in a bit or upload & Soundcloud link

Back
Top Bottom