blood stains-final version

eazy pal.
nice creepy intro. almost obligatory for you sir.
Heavy as fuck, dont know how you managed it, off the chart nasty.
It's 7.20 am and i'm listening to this. Just about to have some breakfast and watch some morning tv.
set me up for the day.
Respect good man

hello, im really not sure on this man, to me it sounds like alot of parts , i really like the intro but i really feel the tune has no groove, the bass parts dont let off enough to hook onto, the beats are really just chopped almost at random, i really dont want to be harsh but i feel this could be a really good tune and im hoping your work alot more on this as it does have pottential.

peace

hello, im really not sure on this man, to me it sounds like alot of parts , i really like the intro but i really feel the tune has no groove, the bass parts dont let off enough to hook onto, the beats are really just chopped almost at random, i really dont want to be harsh but i feel this could be a really good tune and im hoping your work alot more on this as it does have pottential.

peace

just the vega style.

ez mate :D this is pure filth! love it man - wicked chaotic feel to the whole track, drums are sick imo and feelin all the tearing reece sounds - loads of variation :rslayer: big ups!!

ps the spooky intro and breakdown with that eerie vocal work a treat!

peace

Back
Top Bottom