Blocks and Escher present Narratives Music

37262194_2009862365702340_722212112465657856_n.jpg

"If Narratives made summer anthems.....
1f5a4.png
"

Whole release dedicated to Marcus and Spirit

Track title of Drum Machine

Don't need audio to tell me this is going to be good hahaha

When I see an announcement for more new music from Blocks & Escher I always get excited. Digging both sides. Mr. Parkers Voice sounds wonderful....

I want to like this release more than I do. Mr Parker's Voice is great. Has flavours of some Instramental tunes, but Drum Machine isn't doing anything for me. Sounds like some kinda of third rate drivel that hasn't had much thought put into it and would get lost amongst the ether.

Same with the last release, only liked 1 of the sides. Just can't part with £10.50 for 1 tune these days, unless it's something extra special

I want to like this release more than I do. Mr Parker's Voice is great. Has flavours of some Instramental tunes, but Drum Machine isn't doing anything for me. Sounds like some kinda of third rate drivel that hasn't had much thought put into it and would get lost amongst the ether.

Same with the last release, only liked 1 of the sides. Just can't part with £10.50 for 1 tune these days, unless it's something extra special
Fair enough and I can get that. At the moment, I'm less restricted gladly so I can spend more on vinyl.

I gotta say the releases on their own label are always their best works.

The album they put out on Metalheadz is still one of the biggest disappointments of the decade for me...it completely lacked the adventurousness and passion you hear in these tracks imo

I gotta say the releases on their own label are always their best works.

The album they put out on Metalheadz is still one of the biggest disappointments of the decade for me...it completely lacked the adventurousness and passion you hear in these tracks imo

Still in the 40% off sale section on Pinkeye if anyone wants a deal :teeth:

i love how they seperate things. "last refuge of a scoundrel" might have been more adventurousness (and i love it), but "something blue" is about a concept and imo the closest thing you can get to "timeless".
that naratives016, again, is a sign of their musical freedom.

edit: and one for the autonomic crew, whoop whoop. :lol:

Last edited:
Bumping to say the vinyl just arrived and I’m loving both Mr. Parker’s Voice as well as Drum Machine. Nostalgic vibes while still sounding fresh.

Back
Top Bottom