blindside release newz

BLINDSIDE

ez
After a lil delay on the artwork (due to Instinct moving to Bristol and realizing his dick isn't just for stiring his tea wth so leaving me to fix it myself!) Stare's Sunkist bw his remix of Noisia's Runaway hits the shops this weekend in the form of blindside002
(Now get off your arses and buy it)

Optiv's Tunnel Vision/Magnetic Flip for 003 maybe the last week before chrimbo or January.I haven't quite decided yet as i'd hate to think of you all spending all your £$ on it and as a result buying your grannies the heated big slipper of the market that hasn't passed electrical safety standards instead of Argos like your mom said then watching her fry durring the Enders special as she eats a Turkey sandwich.

thanks all for your help :kermit:

BLINDSIDE said:
ez
(due to Instinct moving to Bristol and realizing his dick isn't just for stiring his tea wth so leaving me to fix it myself!)

He stirs his tea with samurai swords while indulging in incest these days

BLINDSIDE said:
ez
After a lil delay on the artwork (due to Instinct moving to Bristol and realizing his dick isn't just for stiring his tea wth so leaving me to fix it myself!) Stare's Sunkist bw his remix of Noisia's Runaway hits the shops this weekend in the form of blindside002
(Now get off your arses and buy it)

Optiv's Tunnel Vision/Magnetic Flip for 003 maybe the last week before chrimbo or January.I haven't quite decided yet as i'd hate to think of you all spending all your £$ on it and as a result buying your grannies the heated big slipper of the market that hasn't passed electrical safety standards instead of Argos like your mom said then watching her fry durring the Enders special as she eats a Turkey sandwich.

thanks all for your help :kermit:
:thumbsup:

Serum said:
He stirs his tea with samurai swords while indulging in incest these days
Twin banging sword swinging mfo...I can't wait to get down there I'm going to fill that flat with student biatches and nail the door shut..eeeehhhhheee :oscar:

Back
Top Bottom