Bleu - Soek

ali^

Bigtingsagwarn
VIP Junglist
http://soundcloud.com/soek/bleu

A new song I've been working on for quite a while now. Pretty much happy with it, obviously still under going the odd tweak when I feel like it.

Also if you have any time please try and listen to my other tracks, mainly Free Ahead.
Thanks alot guys, anything is welcome :wave:

Drumbrain

Sounds pretty cool track! Beat is tight and working
well with this type of D&B! Clear mixdown and open stereofield.
Bass volume is maybe too low. Nothing bad to say really about
it!

Lucidproduction

i aint fraid of no ghosts
VIP Junglist
nice full sounding beat. nice deep melody. nice work on the drum fills, the work on your beat is really good but i would do a couple things i dont know if you will want to do what i think but its just my opinion..
personally:
i think you need to find a nice ride or hi hat thats real smooth, maybe HP it. and have it go 4/4 every bar... u kno like 1.2.3.4.1.2.3.4

only because personally i feel your beat just needs that constant flow behind it to keep it rolling, everything else in the beat sounds absolutly wicked, so if u dont want my idea i completly respect that.

the RIDE that comes in at .20 seconds on the offbeat, (and all the way through the tune) i think would sound a lot nicer with less release so if it was alot shorter? imo tho.

ali^

Bigtingsagwarn
VIP Junglist
nice full sounding beat. nice deep melody. nice work on the drum fills, the work on your beat is really good but i would do a couple things i dont know if you will want to do what i think but its just my opinion..
personally:
i think you need to find a nice ride or hi hat thats real smooth, maybe HP it. and have it go 4/4 every bar... u kno like 1.2.3.4.1.2.3.4

only because personally i feel your beat just needs that constant flow behind it to keep it rolling, everything else in the beat sounds absolutly wicked, so if u dont want my idea i completly respect that.

the RIDE that comes in at .20 seconds on the offbeat, (and all the way through the tune) i think would sound a lot nicer with less release so if it was alot shorter? imo tho.
Yeah i deffinatly hear what your saying about a nice ride. I've wanted to use rides in a few songs but I just don't have any decent ones. I don't suppose you know of any packs that have good'ns in do you?