Blame's new direction

Synx

VIP Junglist
Anyone else started to get really irritated with strings + female vocals + that drum loop? It was cool and euphoric for a couple of tracks, but it is literally all he is doing right now and it's really starting to wear thin. According to numerous interviews he says he's really 'found his sound' now and is going to make an album based around it.

http://www.myspace.com/blame720

Yup iv noticed this for a while now. I used to quite like Blame a few years ago, but once i brought a few blame tunes i felt like i had them all.
His production quite bores me now, cant really see him progressing any better aswell. He needs to try something completely different. Every tune he's produced you can tell its him straight away.
Its all about a producer that has some tries something different from time to time not just the same old sound for years and years.

Whatever happened to the blame that produced that fucking evil 'reign of fire' track a couple years ago...according his twitter he's working on a million *coughradio1cough* remixes people like david guetta etc...

He needs to find some inspiration instead of churning out below average songs that are hard to tell apart

instantly recognizable by those breaks. very samey now. fair play to him if he wants to go down that route, but it doesn't hurt to mix it up a bit along the line.

this is the definition of selling out imo
well not exactly but yeah, found a sound that is quite popular outside of the scene and mainly bases his music around that.
Thats how i feel...however i still love his tunes

Back
Top Bottom