Blame - Stay Forever..

Lovely tune. Blame is defo one of my favourite producers.
Out there or here. Cant remember witch lol.
Hindsite.
Music takes you.
Landspeed.
The list goes on!!!:miss_rep:

Wicked tunes. Blame is a proper safe guy aswell. Big up the Blame!!! Are you doing the art work again Lokk?

Wicked tunes. Blame is a proper safe guy aswell. Big up the Blame!!! Are you doing the art work again Lokk?

work_chrg038.jpg

yeah man its all approved by the big man ...

should be on promo soon ish i think.. ill keep you posted....

Thats some wicked art work mate. Big up. So does it all get the swift seal of approval?? Ie has he almost broke your hand whilst shaking it and congratulating you on your work?

yep all things Charge get approved by Swift. He's a cool geeza... Conrad seems safe too.

Cheers!!!!

Its meant to represent those romantic moments you know... when you could be anywhere.. doenst matter that your in a dirty city... in that moment you're in paradise... a place you wanna 'Stay Forever'. I think the tune reflects that..its such a wicked tune anyway. Its got that kinda euphoric 3 am vibe in the tune...

ahhhhhhh
lol

I tend to listen to the tune on a loop constantly till an image pops in my head..... normaly i get sick of it lol but this tune is still wicked.

Big Up Blame!

Last edited:
love it but really same structure as rush and hold the sunshine, some varience in the bars would make it a litte more interesting still wikid tho.

Back
Top Bottom