Blame Ft Tinchy Stryder & Ruff Sqwad's Fuda Guy - On My Own

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist

First single from his new album. It's such a shame what has happened to Blame. This is truly abysmal

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was a joke when I saw the title ... not actually compelled to even bother listening so I will reserve actual judgement lol

But this must be the result of one of either two things ... Blame actually thinks Tinchy Stryder is really talented ... OR ... he fancies making a pretty penny off of his recent success ... hmmm ...

To go from this:

To that. Ive always supported Blame and his "sound", for example I still like Stay Forever...but THAT tune is just pitiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just listening to Icons - Emotions With Intellect and it is so sad to hear Blame go from an excellent yet somehow forgotten album like that to the cash chasing stuff he is coming out with nowadays

Blame what have you done! For fuck sake why Tinchy Stryder. What's next N-Dubz then Chipmunk. I can see it now teenie boppers walking around playing it on there phones. Were so cool we love Drum & Bass. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blame what have you done! For fuck sake why Tinchy Stryder. What's next N-Dubz then Chipmunk. I can see it now teenie boppers walking around playing it on there phones. Were so cool we love Drum & Bass. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Have you heard Rocket by Some Focus?

I downloaded it off Limewire this morning ...

Back
Top Bottom