blads n' Crips in London!?!

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i'd hazard a guess they're jus' wannabes. kids in london wanna be everytype of gangsta ever. they don't really care what actual gang warfare used to be about, they just wanna fuck each other up for no reason and then put glossy names on the crime

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
i'd hazard a guess they're jus' wannabes. kids in london wanna be everytype of gangsta ever. they don't really care what actual gang warfare used to be about, they just wanna fuck each other up for no reason and then put glossy names on the crime
whats the scoop on that? who let this happen??

Jacomelli

J4COM3LL1
VIP Junglist
Its alot of the back community in london, especialy around the poor areas (Counsil flats & house's), they dont have a pot to piss in so they mug other kids who do have money, phone, ipod, trainners, ect. and some of the ppl say no you ant have my fukin shoe's ya poor cunt...so the they stabb em up and take what they wanted....its also about terrtory...if you ant know in that area they will chase you and try and mug ya. thats my understanding anyway.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Word to everything RZA said, he sees how it really is...

Yeah gang culture is over here, kids imitating what they think gangs are like in the states...

It's a real shame to see the country go this way, and I aint got any idea how they're gonna stop it...

mr A

VIP Junglist
man, what ever happened to kids Breakdancing, writing graffiti, beatboxing etc...I blame modern hip hop

shit is wack
When all the music teaches them is to make money in any way(robbing, selling drugs) and glamourises violence and gangs you just know that people are gonna latch on to it and imitate it and end up thinking there superbad and start killing each other over pointless shit. That said i like some hip hop and i'm originally fron a council estate and i've never put a cap in anyones ass. Some people can't be bothered to learn and earn so they just start robbing and listening to hip hop.

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
armed police.. lots and lots of armed police.

LIFE FOR A KNIFE
HUNG FOR A GUN

simple..
U serious?
Prisons are ridiculously overcrowded already.

& What about
4 YEARS FOR A BIT OF WEED

Do you trust all coppers? Think no one ever gets set up? Think no innocent people got executed for crimes they didn't commit?

Last edited: