Bladerunner - Spartan Law

sparkdatzoot

First off, sadly no audio. I cant find it anywhere except on the inno in the dam 09 andy c set mixed into Aztec.

Someone, anyone. Hit me up with some mo'fuckin info!

Safe :wave:

Don't know how credible this is but yea...

i spoke to ray keith yesterday at blackmarket and he said that analog bass should be out within the first two weeks of january, he said it was supposed to come out on the 27th december but somthing fucked up... he also said that bladerunner has finished his second album and that will be released around three months after analog bass is being released.. oh and its official spartan law is defently on the vinyl release!!! biggles

I know it's on the Analog Bass mixtape but as for the vinyl release your guess is as good as mine!

Hi Spartan law will be out on my next dread ep, no release date yet but i should hav test presses in a few weeks.
track list is.
A. Breaking point
B. Smoking blues
C. Spartan law
D. Sonic boom

& sampler 12"
A. More prophet (Blade mix)
B. More prophet (Ray keith remix).

Hi Spartan law will be out on my next dread ep, no release date yet but i should hav test presses in a few weeks.
track list is.
A. Breaking point
B. Smoking blues
C. Spartan law
D. Sonic boom

& sampler 12"

this is good news will be looking at for this big time, is there any audio on the internet for breaking point, smoking blus and sonic boom would love to hear them

track list is.
A. Breaking point
B. Smoking blues
C. Spartan law
D. Sonic boom

& sampler 12"

OMFG HI2U :wave:

cyberz?? :gang_bang

track list is.
A. Breaking point
B. Smoking blues
C. Spartan law
D. Sonic boom

& sampler 12"

Hello,

Do you know the release date for this ''loving'' tune you and R.Keith have done. he played it on kiss. he didnt say much about it...

Thanks!

Sorry no news of a release date for the black remix yet, hopefully it will drop sometime this year!
also the tune by ray keith - lovin will be out on his next e.p around the same time as mine. Should see promo's in couple of months.

Sorry no news of a release date for the black remix yet, hopefully it will drop sometime this year!
also the tune by ray keith - lovin will be out on his next e.p around the same time as mine. Should see promo's in couple of months.

Assuming no date for Renegade Snares remix? I heard it may not be comming out? Any info?

Back
Top Bottom