blade runner - dubstep - dar kist

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
howzit fellas , i was well happy with this track, but in the end couldnt quite get it to the standard i wonted ,

had a bit of a block.

any ways its called Blade Runner

any feed back would be cool.

BladeRunner.jpg

one of mi fav movies-fukin rutger hauer is a beast
not really into the dub step so cant give fair remarks for style
but the sound qaulity is good -drums sound crisp- like the echoed sample

This would be good music to replace vangelis if they ever remade bladerunner or did a sequel. Good samples in bladerunner too.
Nice production on this one mate. I have been to some dnb nights where dubstep is played as a building intro whist people arrive. It sounds awesome at a club when the bass can be truely played to its potential. I also think bass is better showcased played at a slow bpm.
The basslines can be really detailed and you can hear it all because its not zipping past.
Not sure where dubsteps place is in the industry really and how it can be used in the scene. This is just my opinion but i think its well geared towards soundtracks and atmospherics.
Wicked track tho mate. Know what you mean when you say you couldnt quite achieve what you wanted. When you have a sound in your head, but you cant quite squeeze it out onto a sequencer.
Banging mate.

cheers dudes, for the feed back

yea mate i went to a dnb night a few weeks back, and they were playing d step in room 1, it blew me away, just like you said, you can really take in the bass

fukin hell mate love this tune its fuckin sick!!!
bigup yaself!!!!:respekt:
i added u on reverbnation 2!
please check out my tunes on reverb also
peace

Back
Top Bottom