Blackout @ Cable 01/09/12

terratactics

This is probably a bit of a long shot, but there's a couple of tunes I really need an ID on. Firstly, the first tune Gridlok spun back - had a really epic build up and then hench neuro bassline stabs on their own before the drop. The second tune was the tune Gridlok mixed out of that last tune - it had a slight 4/4 feeling to it, may have even had a bit of amen action going on.

I know that's a really shit description, but it's the best I can do.

Also, there was a tune Insideinfo dropped - had a weird female vocal saying something before the drop and inbetween fills, the bassline was quite subtle, except for this one sustained reece note that would occassionally come in on it's own, the percussion was really squelchy. By the sounds of it, it's quite well known as the crowd cheered when it came on.

Was a huge night!

Can't really help you with any of the tunes you're after though... I was hoping they would've recorded the night and put it up on youtube but I think they streamed it without recording it.

Calyx and Teebee played the best set of the night I reckon, they played some mental tunes! Loads of them sounded like they were their own stuff so their album should be huge!

Back
Top Bottom