Blackberry 8520 Curve ........ please check this deal ... and is the phone any good ?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jul 31, 2010.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

let me know before i take this deal ..

im currently spending 20 a month on a sim only deal with a shit phone ..

for 25 a month ive been offered ...

600 calling mins

unlimited texts

500mb internet (basically unlimited - the dealer rekons???? ) ---- is he bullshittin me and im gunna get charged..

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

Re: Blackberry 8520 Curve ........ please check this deal ... and is the phone any go

looks good yeah. now you just need some friends to call with it and youll be 'minted' or 'sorted' or 'cunted' or some other cockeyed bucktooth snagglepuss brit word

3. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Re: Blackberry 8520 Curve ........ please check this deal ... and is the phone any go

Sounds good, I'm paying £35 a month for 900 min, unlimited texts an 500mb of Internet, I've never come close to using all 500mb but it depends what you use it for if your downloading songs an shit that aint gonna last very long but if its for browsing you will very rarely come close to using 100mb.

I would find out how long your locked in the contract for, that sounds like a 24 month one see if you can get it down to 18. As I made the mistake of not checkin now I've still got a year left of my contract and I want to upgrade to a Iphone 4 :(

4. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

you like the phone tho ? i got offered 900 mins for 30 quid... but 600 should do unless i get pissed and decide to call people ..

ill see if they can do it on an 18 month contract to .. just plead a little .. who is your deal with >>>> vodafone ?

---------- Post added at 10:29 ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 ----------

ohhhh youuuuuuu .... go and take to much drugs and shit your pants again or summit .

---------- Post added at 11:55 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

dump

5. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

crabman, it depends on what you want from a phone man. blackberries have always seemed to be a more business minded phone than something like the new droid phones.

it is all relative to your needs man i guess is what i am saying, the contract as well. i have no idea how much you use the phone?