black sun empire

there seems to be a fairly tight knit community of a few artists incl. BSE from what I've seen/heard. Eye-D is another man you wanna look for. If you go to the Eye-D site, in his links section there's about 10 artists that all run on a similar vein.

I'm pretty sure the Eye-D site can be found at www.eye-d.nu

If you like mad fucked up shit, tru 0=0 & Bong-ra too..

PM me if you want more info/links etc, I could be here all day :)

Check out artists like Plejik, Rawthang, Kemal, Subwave, Cause 4 Concern, & Impulse & Submerged. Also labels like Black Sun Empire, DSC14, Protegen, Ohm Resistance, Outbreak, C4C, Penetration, & Renegade Hardware are a good place to begin your journey on the dark steppers. Hope this helps :saber:

Ive been tryin to get hold of 'Plejik : Surrender' for ages, is actually possible to find?? The boys in blackmarket hadnt even heard of him!
So... anyone know where i can get a copy?

J2K said:
Ive been tryin to get hold of 'Plejik : Surrender' for ages, is actually possible to find?? The boys in blackmarket hadnt even heard of him!
So... anyone know where i can get a copy?

I don't think it's been released yet, I think it's Magic Vinyl's 11th release backed up with a remix of Pish Posh but that's only going by what I've heard. :)

'stasis' on the new album is one of the most driving tunes i've heard in ages..proper techy dark stuff....wicked producers.

BSE smashed it last night! Bigup to those of u that made it to the stream ;) u shoulda seen the crowd :P

Hopefully the set will be rebroadcasted and/or archived online if bse approve of it.

will keep u informed..

:applause:

logiks is funny, im going to start posting here

and bse is sicc \m/ (i have a dj friend named stasis)

temper d is a big name too, nice to see that for some reason

Back
Top Bottom