Black Sun Empire - Lights and Wires LP

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/news/black-sun-empire-lights-and-wires

Dutch DNB / dubstep trio Black Sun Empire have announced details of their fourth album due to be released later this year. Entitled Lights and Wires it's due out on October 4th on their own Black Sun Empire Recordings label.

The tracklisting is still to be confirmed but the vinyl format will feature eights tracks on two separate drum & bass and dubstep EPs. The CD / digital format will have 16 tracks with a 50% dnb and 50% dubstep/electronica split.

There will also be a vinyl sampler out in September featuring Gridlok's remix of Black Sun Empire & Dkay's Bullet In The Head and a Counterstrike remix of Driving Insane.

Collaborations on the album are likely to come from the likes of SPL, Nymfo, Jade and State of Mind.

Another album coming out this year. Don't these producers know people are skint at the moment?

for some reason i just lose respect for any dnb act that starts making dubstep. i don't really know what they're trying to prove. they might as well make uk funky for all i care, because if it's just about proving you can make a different genre, then they should probably chose a genre that didn't rob its whole ethos from drum and bass in the first place.

i still love bse though and any dnb they make is gonna find it's way in to my record bag

for some reason i just lose respect for any dnb act that starts making dubstep. i don't really know what they're trying to prove. they might as well make uk funky for all i care, because if it's just about proving you can make a different genre, then they should probably chose a genre that didn't rob its whole ethos from drum and bass in the first place.

i know what you mean, but would it not seem feasible that if dubstep is rooted within drum and bass, then it would be an appropriate genre to make? as opposed to fidget house or pop?

Full CD tracklist

CD1 (Unmixed)

01. Black Sun Empire - The 405
02. Black Sun Empire - Chaingang
03. Black Sun Empire - Fuzzball
04. Black Sun Empire feat. Jade - Deadhouse
05. Black Sun Empire - Black River Bay
06. Black Sun Empire - Extraction
07. Black Sun Empire - Brommer
08. Black Sun Empire - Transmission
09. Black Sun Empire feat. SPL - Wasteland
10. Black Sun Empire - Inpeak
11. Black Sun Empire - Spork
12. Black Sun Empire feat. Nymfo - Kempi
13. Black Sun Empire - Dirty Friday
14. Black Sun Empire - Fever
15. Black Sun Empire - Mindslide
16. Black Sun Empire - Eraser

CD 2 (Mixed By Black Sun Empire)

1 Receptor - Kurchatov
2 Black Sun Empire & D Kay - Bullet In The Head [Gridlok RMX]
3 Black Sun Empire & Nymfo - Kempi
4 Black Sun Empire - Chaingang
5 Gridlok/N Phect - Wake Up [Black Sun Empire RMX]/ Musclecar
6 Black Sun Empire & Jade - Deadhouse
7 Corrupt Souls - 1138
8 Black Sun Empire - Extraction
9 Noisia & Black Sun Empire - Infusion
10 Black Sun Empire - Transmission
11 Black Sun Empire & State Of Mind - Animal
12 Black Sun Empire - Inpeak
13 Black Sun Empire & Eye-D - Milkshake VIP
14 Black Sun Empire - Fever
15 Black Sun Empire & State Of Mind - Red Velvet VIP
16 Cause 4 Concern - Synergy [Black Sun Empire RMX]
17 Telemetrik - The Bane
18 Black Sun Empire - Driving Insane [Counterstrike RMX]
19 Black Sun Empire - Eraser
20 Black Sun Empire & Noisia - Hideous VIP
21 Black Sun Empire & Eye-D - Brainfreeze

Gonna see Black Sun Empire tomorrow, good live act?

Teebee join him (them?), really hoping for a good set, anyone seen him recently too?

pretty sweet live when i saw them back in december 09, imagine they; still be pretty good - playing more stuff off their new album obviously, along with some classics

got it today.
Filth.
Check out fever if you got the digital package, not on the vinyl release and its fucking HUGE

Back
Top Bottom