Black sambuca!

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
is fucking tooo much im trying to make a civilised drunk thread about how much this shit fucks u up!! imm sooo fuckin steaming!! im sumblong around like a complete cunt drunK!! im trying to not seem soo pissed in this thread!! im trying to stop making these threads but its soo hard!! rahhhhhh im typing now!!!! out to everyone getting onit getting messyy!! im sure everyone is sick and tired of my threads but u lot jus gunna have to deal wiv it!! unless i get banned !!! but serioisly im soo steaming i love the lot off everone! pls sumone post more jump up!!!!!! and liquid summer vibes and sum dutty techstep!! aka as in audio brapbrap!! iv jus made a reggae reggae chicken rap i think im gunna chuck up !! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! i need sum fanny!!!

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
ermmm well average!! jus went to the local cheese club! got fucking messd on a bottle of black sambuca! and perved at a load of fit blonde barbie doll slags!! rahhh sum gash these days are sooo stubborn!! or its jus me walking up to them asking them for thier numbder cunted out my face!! either way they is all wank faces!!!!!!!

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
is fucking tooo much im trying to make a civilised drunk thread about how much this shit fucks u up!! imm sooo fuckin steaming!! im sumblong around like a complete cunt drunK!! im trying to not seem soo pissed in this thread!! im trying to stop making these threads but its soo hard!! rahhhhhh im typing now!!!! out to everyone getting onit getting messyy!! im sure everyone is sick and tired of my threads but u lot jus gunna have to deal wiv it!! unless i get banned !!! but serioisly im soo steaming i love the lot off everone! pls sumone post more jump up!!!!!! and liquid summer vibes and sum dutty techstep!! aka as in audio brapbrap!! iv jus made a reggae reggae chicken rap i think im gunna chuck up !! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! i need sum fanny!!!
You crack me up bro, reggae raggae part was funny. Don't stop your threads, they don't bother me.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

B2B

FTW

But yeah, Black Sambuca is ok, goes down too easily, so you do end up getting silly wankered 'cus you've nailed it all before it hits you.

One minute you're fine, the next the floor & your head become opposite magnets, whilst your feet somersault over your head.

I want some now.

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
Broken up with a girlfriend? Hitting a house party/bbq?

Well friends it's time for:

Drink this 40% bourbon with coke or on the rocks like a real man.

It makes you:
  • irresistable to women
  • unbeatable in a fight
  • smarter than deep blue b2b stephen hawking

• call your ex girlfriend at 5am asking why she broke up with you

Last edited:

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Alcoholic BBQ Sauce!?

Fucking lol, imagine that on the way out the next day, violent explosive diaorreah, with that smokey & spicy aroma.

Mmmmm.