black outs

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Kenneth4Eva, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

just woke up the morning to a angry girlfriend telling me that when i came in last night i took a piss in the corner of the bedroom and being told i ended up going down stairs to take my piss in the hall and also abit in the living room.

i cant remember doing any of this. the last thing i remember is walking home perfectly fine gettting in the house then going to sleep. ive blacked out int he past but i havnt done anything like this. last time i blacked out i was found by a mate 4 houses down from where he lived past out at 4 in the morning. he thought i was dead.

should i stop drinking? coz these black outs are starting to happen more and more and getting paranoid to fuck incase i do something really stupid

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

your strength is that of ten men. the majesty of this is ultimate. quoted for posterity. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHH

are you on any kind of medication btw benzo or diazepam can have fearful effects when combined with alcohol. can be quite enjoyable if youre in the mood.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  3. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

dont be so sensitive, ive been caught pissing on my mates 3d tv after a sesh just the roller-coaster that is alcohol

4. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

everytime i go out on a big one i black out for a few hours, i take it as normal now.

and i dont mean in the morning ii cant remember what happened (which i cant) i mean i will literally be on a mates sofa and last thing ill remember was out drinking somewhere and i'm confused as to how i got there and sometimes where i am. used to think it was due to drugs also, but it happens when i go out straight drinking, i normally put it down to shots of jeager or tequila . i have done some pretty bad/embarrassing/regretful stuff in this state to.

i think its normal..... isn't it? wait..... what was i just saying?

5. logikz

respect greddie. bn4_jungelist. this is big man thread.

6. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

I thought this was standard behaviour for your country.

7. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

getting proper pissed on spirits used to do this to me.
    i would be pissing on my girlfriends window sill - convinced i was going in the toilet.
    she couldnt stop me. etc lols
    Oh once i pissed over all my cd's as i thought it was a toilet in my sleep
    now i will only have the occasional spirit - stick to beer. hasnt happend since

8. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

by big man you mean people with a fuck load of posts

9. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

more posts = bigger penis

trufact..... sort of... :oops:

10. logikz

by big man i mean a man who is truly powerful and great. live on top of mountain. drink until head starts feeling heavy, say wisdom, impress the women with bicep flex and hip thrust. black out and wake up where no man has ever gone before. piss on tv. this is what i mean with big man.

edit: thats only true up to a certain point harry. after that its inverse. i think the limit is round 5000, after that its internet dork with no life.

11. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

hahaha!! jokes!! I blacked out once... decided to take a mates dirt buggy out for a ride on holiday in Ayia Napa... apparently i stole the keys off his hotel dressing table thing.... and said something about going for some fun.... i was found the next morning asleep on the side of the road with an upside down buggy in a ditch. Only 200 metres or so away.

Have absolutly no memory of this.....

12. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

I accidentally puked in bed or the floor/carpet when I drank..but how drunk must you be to piss in your own house..anywhere but the toilet :rolleyes:

13. logikz

i guess pretty drunk. but its quite common, specially with people whos done pills. pilled up sleep walking and pissing on the sofa or desk or tv. its not even about drunk at that point. many years ago i had an alter ego named knarl that would sometimes take over and do the most horrendous things. mate of mine was sleeping on the floor in the livngroom. he woke up and looked up straight into my balls and arse. i was stood over him probably hunting fish or whatever, buck naked, and simply not there anymore. it gets worse but i cant bear to think about it right now.

14. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

well, last friday me and a couple of good workmates went out drinking... last thing i remember is going for a joint, next thing i know im waking up in my bed next to me female ex-workmate who i had boned, only to come to work on monday to find out i had spent most the evening with my balls out...

i think its an eveloutionary trait of my brain to completely block such memories, even when people tell me what i did, i dont really have to believe it, cos i dont remember, ergo, never happened...

inb4broolstoryco

15. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Aaahh..this place always makes me feel better :D

16. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

was she an ex-workmate at the time? :D

17. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Currently Putins Koala

only blacked out whilst drinking. and its probably happened quite a few times.

more recently I decided to get really steamed at my work xmas do, ended up telling a rotund lady in my department exactly what I thought of her, in many ways, shapes and forms.

All I remember is the barrage of texts when I woke up in the morning, and the whole text thread on my phone showing that I clearly took it to the next level, if it werent for my phone I wouldn't have believed how rude I was.

drink = honesty. blackouts just mask the majority of the story from your perspective in the morning.

18. logikz

go on richie, get in. youre on form you are.

19. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Can't say I have ever pissed any where indoors other than the toilet since childhood, but at the bangface weekender last year someone decided to convince one of my mates that doesn't do drugs to do some acid, fuck knows how or why, as is with some people he enjoyed getting his wanger out for giggles, but he got caught trying to piss in the corner of someone else's chalet, they kicked him out then caught him trying to piss up the window. Needless to say he won't ever do drugs again. Shame he didn't start on something lighter really lol.

20. logikz

i used to know a guy who would come to a pre party or an after or so and intentionally piss in peoples laundry basket, their shampoo bottles, perfume, piss in a cup and hide that in a cupboard somehwere and similar. we lived together a couple of guys and he was naked most of the time. hes the man who taught me to fuck uggos and that degrading women is not only funny but outrageously awesome. saved my life he did. cant thank him enough even if he tried to kill me one time. he was an ex body builder and after drinking beer and wine in quick succession he could just click, his eyes a blank and singularly bent on hellfire and destruction and bodily harm. pretty volatile person all in all. well. were all born different hey?