Black or Marble

D-fine

Ordered the Paradox 12" marble version as soon as the pre order went up last thursday

Received it today and its the standard black vinyl version,gutted is an understatement......

Any one else suffered the same fate?

it's just colour. i don't understand why are you people so worried about the colour of vinyl. :/

black is the best colour a record can be, much harder to see the grooves in these marbles, or reds or whites + some people say that some coloured pressings are inferior in quality as opposed to the black stuff. don't know if it really is the case, but anyways, don't feel so sad - it's not as if you got a different version in sound. :)

it's just colour. i don't understand why are you people so worried about the colour of vinyl. :/

because its para fucking dox
collectable good music maine.
even if you dont like it i suggest buying it to sell on either once they are sold out or in a few years time.

Ordered the Paradox 12" marble version as soon as the pre order went up last thursday

Received it today and its the standard black vinyl version,gutted is an understatement......

Any one else suffered the same fate?

Hit the guys at Surus up, if you ordered marble and got black they can exchange it, theres a few left for this problem...

black is the best colour a record can be, much harder to see the grooves in these marbles, or reds or whites + some people say that some coloured pressings are inferior in quality as opposed to the black stuff. don't know if it really is the case, but anyways, don't feel so sad - it's not as if you got a different version in sound. :)

Its the fact i've got EVERY single piece of Samurai marble,so its my collection,ya getz me!!!

Thanks Presh,i've hit Ben up already,probs be monday till he gets back...

I love the look of marbled vinyl. On my way to the post office now to pick up my parcel so fingers crossed its the correct one!

Raised by wolves looks classy...
REDSEAL019.jpg

I got mine around that time and it showed up as marbled. Like others have said if you do get a black one get im touch with Surus and they will sort it out

Coke smudges would be a great colour, thanks for the idea! :P

Yeah sorry doesn't seem like many went out black instead or marbled, and it was a warehouse error at Surus which we are not happy about. But there is enough to cover the ones that got mis sent so anyone that wants the marbled 100%, and ordered it will be able to get it.

Coke smudges would be a great colour, thanks for the idea! :P

Yeah sorry doesn't seem like many went out black instead or marbled, and it was a warehouse error at Surus which we are not happy about. But there is enough to cover the ones that got mis sent so anyone that wants the marbled 100%, and ordered it will be able to get it.

cool just need for them to get back intouch now about postal back to them

Just need to wait for a reply to my email see what they say about sending it back

I thought it was just me Surus hated :violin:

In defence of them though,any problem i've had with orders have been swiftly corrected,top company apart from when my vinyl's not marble:lol:

They will get back to us monday mate..or i'am sending round the marble police :cops:....

Back
Top Bottom