black homo vs the_voice

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
to be perfectly honest, black homo and the voice both make me wanna rip my own arm off and repeatedly whack myself in the nuts time and time again until i lose all sense of reality and slip into a blissful coma. to both of them i just wanna say, black homo - you're not black and you're not a homo, get a life... and voice, you are a homo and you remind me of the form of white noise torture favoured by the british during the struggle in northern ireland

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
to be perfectly honest, black homo and the voice both make me wanna rip my own arm off and repeatedly whack myself in the nuts time and time again until i lose all sense of reality and slip into a blissful coma. to both of them i just wanna say, black homo - you're not black and you're not a homo, get a life... and voice, you are a homo and you remind me of the form of white noise torture favoured by the british during the struggle in northern ireland
:not_worth
this

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
....and voice, you are a homo and you remind me of the form of white noise torture favoured by the british during the struggle in northern ireland
The_Voice makes me contemplate the meaning of a vegetative state...

(also check sig jmz, had to go in there with sirus quote lol)

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
WHRESE YOUR FUCKING BEARD AT DUDE? U MUSTA LOST THAT SHIT NEXTO YOUR VAGINA