Black Friday Deals - Waves TrueVerb for FREE!

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Quality verb for the price of an email, can't say fairer than that!

http://www.waves.com/lpn/black-friday-2015/free-plugin?gclid=CLnz9_7erckCFYM8aQod4u0KWg

trueverb.jpg

Any of you guys know of anymore deals happening, post 'em below!

Nice find! Just waiting on the e-mail. Now I've gotta figure out why my DAW has refused to acknowledged any new VSTs. Been pissing me off for months and I really don't want to have to re-install.

So, you dont find any vsts when u search for them? Could be a x64 x32 host problem! Try DBridge for converting

Nice find! Just waiting on the e-mail. Now I've gotta figure out why my DAW has refused to acknowledged any new VSTs. Been pissing me off for months and I really don't want to have to re-install.

What software are you using? I know I have to "show" new plugins in logic before I can see them in my fx/synths menus.

Soundtoys are giving their Alterboy plugin here...http://www.soundtoys.com/product/little-alterboy/

Looks like a pretty cool plugin to twist up sounds and create unique designs, you need an iLok that one btw.

Also, loopmasters have this free sample pack on their site....http://www.loopmasters.com/genres/136-Free-Samples/products/4330-Sound-Product-01

Account required, plus billing address but no request for any card numbers.....Select the PayPal Express option at the check out and you are directed to your trolley with the pack ready to download.

What software are you using? I know I have to "show" new plugins in logic before I can see them in my fx/synths menus.
It finds most of them.

Using Studio One. It picks up the VSTs I installed a while back but at some point in time it just stopped recognising any new ones. I've tried removing the VST folder, starting S1, re-add VST folder and then restart S1. Also tried moving the folder to different locations. It still only picks up the VSTs installed a long time ago. It just doesn't recognise anything new.

@Strobys I get the feeling it all started happening after my attempt at using DBridge.

make sure the plugins are actually installing the right place, there is a standard, but some companies still use the old one, check:

program files/vstplugins
program files(x86)/vstplugins
program files/stienberg/vstplugins
program files(x86)/steinberg/vstplugins

Done that :) Even the plug-ins that are stand alone .dll files that I manually place in the correct location don't appear. It's weird that it just stopped accepting new ones at some point but still loads previously installed ones. I'm currently seeing the positive side of it in that the restriction of not adding new plugins is teaching me to utilise the stock plugins and the few I managed to install before S1 went gay. If I get pissed off enough and can't manage to work my way through the problem, I'll make a new thread. Don't wanna be hi-jacking this thread much longer. Cheers for the input guys.

perhaps you have the x64 versions mixed up with the x86? its an odd problem tbh, if refreshing/rescanning the plugin folder doesn't fix it... well, assuming its a legit copy, in which case, that's probly the answer

Back
Top Bottom