Black Dynamite

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
When The Man murders his brother, pumps heroin into local orphanages, and floods the ghetto with adulterated malt liquor, BLACK DYNAMITE is the one hero willing to fight all the way from the blood-...
When The Man murders his brother, pumps heroin into local orphanages, and floods the ghetto with adulterated malt liquor, BLACK DYNAMITE is the one hero willing to fight all the way from the blood-soaked city streets to the hallowed halls of the Honky House. Michael Jai White (The Dark Knight) stars as BLACK DYNAMITE, a gun-toting, nunchuck-wielding, ladies man and soul brother. Written and directed by Scott Sanders (Thick as Thieves), BLACK DYNAMITE also stars Tommy Davidson, Nicole Sullivan, Bokeem Woodbine, Arsenio Hall and John Salley. Black Dynamite in theaters on Oct. 16th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Y24a0cyCE&feature=channel

Looks awesome

kenyon

@ The Crack Spot
VIP Junglist
such a funny film recommend to any who hasnt seen you can download it already just google black dynamite dvdrip 300mb sure it will come up

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Watched this yesterday. Brilliant! It's all about when he busts into a room and the theme music comes in "DY-NO-MITE! DY-NO-MITE!"

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
5/5 !! had me in stitches and thats the shit when he busts in to a room with the chorus singing his name. seemed to me all songs were written for the movie and they really nailed that 70s funk sound which is no mean feat