Black and white 2

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dj Dirty Pimp, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

Anyone used to play this game? it was so good!!! randomly dreamed about it last night haha

anyone know where i can download this from? i dont mind buying it or not, but need to play this tonight hahaha

2. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i used to dream about playing fruit machines and wake up with a rock on

- - - Updated - - -

this is confession thread ? where all sins are redeemed yes

Dj Dirty Pimp likes this.
  3. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

this is the game where you play God yeah? and you can make a special animal, I think I played the first one

Dj Dirty Pimp likes this.
  4. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i dreamt of kicking fuck out of this retard for throwing salsa at me and generally being a mong. woke up and had a wank

5. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

not bad kenneth. i broke into a syrian palace by swimming the bay and then climbing the pallisade in a completely lethal and by all rights physically impossible way. nick dared me, so i did it, and as always when that happens, nick has to follow suit and perform the deed he thought so impossible right after i breeze through it. well up there, and were now on a balcony like structure overlooking the bay, around 22 meters up, nick freaks out and says if they catch us, they will hang us, so we should get out of there asap. so ywe look at each other and its jump, we have to jump, a bit like the waterfall jump in "the beach". there isnt much in way of boats, but nick jumps first but lands in the only boat available anyway, killing himself and the crew member he landed on. so im like fuck that, and proceed to go inside, where they couldnt possibly be so rude as to hang somebody for a childish prank adventure and just have security show them the way out, even if im only wearing board shorts. turns out im in the library section, and it is lovely, but theres noone there, so i figure im in a rich family palace, and can probably sneak my way out. but a girl is there. she is young, long black hair, middle eastern, but furry boots for some reason. she seems happy to see me and make a new friend, so we dick around in that particular area of the castle, first chasing like kids, then talking about stuff, getting to know each other, like you do, so later when im fuckin her, and its a dream, remember, i wake up as im spunking my pants, sleeping on the floor of the studio, no syria, no girl, no fucking morphine, no board shorts, no recovery booze, just spunky pants and nick is dead somewhere in my dream

jimjimjim likes this.
  6. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

I had a dream that I had a terminal illness yesterday, and was given 5 days to live. It was pretty difficult telling people.