bkp - 'Take Your Time' - Dusted Breaks - OUT NOW!

djleemartin

l_38f9119da3c94f88a3d71dc5c731011d.jpg

bkp - TAKE YOUR TIME - DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS (DBR030) OUT NOW!

For our big 3-0 release, we have once again collaborated with one of Australia's best up and coming producers Brett Pattman (aka bkp) and for the remixes we have decided to go for a host of talented producers who are either brand new on the scene or like bkp, up and coming!

AUDIOHAZARD (UK), OPEN CLUSTER (GEO) & MIKEY GOLDEN (USA)

Selected DJ Comments for the is release

Open Cluster remix is the one for me on this release, followed by the Original - LEX (Ben & Lex)

Favourite Track : BKP : Take Your Time (Original Mix) & (AUDIOHAZARD remix) - Rating: 4/5 Comments: Yeah ! Pure Nu Skool Breaks with a Melodik touch !! Marvelous the original mix and Powerful the Audiohazard remix. Support in our Metamorph Masterpieces Show (Mixcloud) in the next weeks and also in our live sets. - KULTUR (IBREAKS)

The Open Cluster remix of 'Take Your Time' is wicked, and we'll be giving it a good airing for sure. - SEAN (SCHEMA)

Another really versatile package this, for me it's probably the driving mix from Open Cluster, or the stripped back groover from Audiohazard that will fit best with what I tend to play. The off the wall mix from Mikey Golden is pretty crazy & cool as well though. - ALI (MOBIUS)

Audiohazard remix is wicked, like the bassline! Will support - RETROID

SOUNDCLOUD PREVIEWS

This is available NOW from Beatport only, and is available at all other stores from NOVEMBER 22nd

2 WEEK BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE

To Follow Dusted Breaks, check the below links

DBR MYSPACE
DBR WEBSITE
DBR SOUNDCLOUD
DBR FACEBOOK
DBR TWITTER

Back
Top Bottom