DnB Bizzy B Tutorial on how to produce music youtube Channel

thebizzyb

Bizzy B Tutorial on how to produce music, Drum and bass . I show you tips and tricks on how to make music at home on your computer and let off lots of tips and tricks.

drum and bass music production video,music production schools,how to produce music,music production tips

http://tinyurl.com/pqjxz8u :D

Yes bro , True Dat! Did you like It?

b

Oh yes, that tune was HEAVYWEIGHT!

Where do you stand on hyper-compression/hyper-limitiing in dance music now? Obviously when you were making music for vinyl there was an upper limit loudness-wise. I think it's gone too far myself. I'm in contact with Simon (The Exchange) and he feels the same.

Compared to now , I never had a clue back then , it was all done by ear , I remember Simon, he is a legend, Also Pete parsons Lucky spinn

f$#k f$#k f$#k f$#k i had written this huge reply but the browser went back for some reason and now its gone. maybe for the best as it was too fan-boy ish haha.

holy shit, the bizzy b?? @Gloxxy is this real?

@thebizzyb its truly an honor to have you on the forum, im a huge fan and we have been for a long time!! it was mark (serum) that introduced me to your stuff, and at the time we were all using trackers, even him ( :eek:), and to this day i could still do the do in a tracker, and so could @Reactor Grits who i think is actually working in precisely that, renoise (after a long and arduous bout with reVisit, dont know if you tried it, but its a supremely unstable and ratchet IT type tracker plug for cubase. of course, at the time, nobody knew or had any idea what you and paradox were working in, paradox who will sometimes put the monitor towards the crowd so you can see octaMED play right before your very eyes. pretty nerdy but to me, that was an amazing experience.

one of the most memorable times i saw you play was in pakhuis wilhelmina, in amsterdam, together with equinox round 2010? i dont recall the mcs name but his catchphrase that night was "one by one, two by two" but i digress. the thing about pakhuis wilhelmina is that its a squat orgamization that runs it, so everyone was on mdma, literally from the doormen to the bartenders, top to bottom, everyone and you guys killed it, such a whale of a time, legendary night!!

at the time you were really into pitch bending hoovers, like pitch a hoover down 10000000000000% and then bring it back up to normal, but with breaks and basses too, basically everything, i seem to recall. and i tried it, but you need the right gear for extreme stuff like that or its just ogigng to sound like mud, like i said i tried it, and its a neat trick to have in the bag o'tricks when yourre producing. you get so caught up in these fancy filters and stuff you forget about something so basic as pitch and reverse. the amen with the reverse in the middle, did you do that on the turntable and sample it or is that something you progtrammed?

sorry for the 874399843 word essay post but im pretty stoked!! ill gladly sticky this thread if you think youre likely to update it when you post more vids?

you have any tunes in the pipeline? anything we should know about? what when where and that? i guess youll post that in the drum and bass forum when that goes on, i didnt check it if you did, i probably should haha

@Reactor Grits i think this is the night when ali smokes the wrong joint and tries to steal that crane haha remember? shit man long time ago, is pakhuis still going? cos its next to that panama which can go right the fuck

Very stoked to see you on the forum here Bizzy, and even more stoked to see you going at it in Renoise. I reposted it on the Renoise forum if that's cool!

@logikz man that was I think 11 or 12 years ago, and the funny thing was... I was not there. Ali surely was and smoked some coke by accident? Anyway, it was a mad place and I still have the set Bizzy B played with Equinox on my HD and still play it since it was simply fantastic.The place now is probably some well expensive hipster bar where you can order coconut tequila flavored beer and jump the trampoline, the squatters have been surely gone for years though.

f$#k f$#k f$#k f$#k i had written this huge reply but the browser went back for some reason and now its gone. maybe for the best as it was too fan-boy ish haha.

holy shit, the bizzy b?? @Gloxxy is this real?

@thebizzyb its truly an honor to have you on the forum, im a huge fan and we have been for a long time!! it was mark (serum) that introduced me to your stuff, and at the time we were all using trackers, even him ( :eek:), and to this day i could still do the do in a tracker, and so could @Reactor Grits who i think is actually working in precisely that, renoise (after a long and arduous bout with reVisit, dont know if you tried it, but its a supremely unstable and ratchet IT type tracker plug for cubase. of course, at the time, nobody knew or had any idea what you and paradox were working in, paradox who will sometimes put the monitor towards the crowd so you can see octaMED play right before your very eyes. pretty nerdy but to me, that was an amazing experience.

one of the most memorable times i saw you play was in pakhuis wilhelmina, in amsterdam, together with equinox round 2010? i dont recall the mcs name but his catchphrase that night was "one by one, two by two" but i digress. the thing about pakhuis wilhelmina is that its a squat orgamization that runs it, so everyone was on mdma, literally from the doormen to the bartenders, top to bottom, everyone and you guys killed it, such a whale of a time, legendary night!!

at the time you were really into pitch bending hoovers, like pitch a hoover down 10000000000000% and then bring it back up to normal, but with breaks and basses too, basically everything, i seem to recall. and i tried it, but you need the right gear for extreme stuff like that or its just ogigng to sound like mud, like i said i tried it, and its a neat trick to have in the bag o'tricks when yourre producing. you get so caught up in these fancy filters and stuff you forget about something so basic as pitch and reverse. the amen with the reverse in the middle, did you do that on the turntable and sample it or is that something you progtrammed?

sorry for the 874399843 word essay post but im pretty stoked!! ill gladly sticky this thread if you think youre likely to update it when you post more vids?

you have any tunes in the pipeline? anything we should know about? what when where and that? i guess youll post that in the drum and bass forum when that goes on, i didnt check it if you did, i probably should haha

@Reactor Grits i think this is the night when ali smokes the wrong joint and tries to steal that crane haha remember? shit man long time ago, is pakhuis still going? cos its next to that panama which can go right the fuck

Great forum BTW , Thanks for the support bro, I am working on a few new bits at the moment, The field of Natural Science,Dark steppa and Now massive and a few others which are on bandcamp https://thebizzyb.bandcamp.com/ and www.junglistdownload.com, If you could sticky this thread I would much appreciate it. I am also on facebook and twitter @thebizzyb and https://www.facebook.com/thebizzyb

... order coconut tequila flavored beer and jump the trampoline, the squatters have been surely gone for years though.
:elmo: hahaaaaaa soooo big!! fked up though.

Great forum BTW , Thanks for the support bro, I am working on a few new bits at the moment, The field of Natural Science,Dark steppa and Now massive and a few others which are on bandcamp https://thebizzyb.bandcamp.com/ and www.junglistdownload.com, If you could sticky this thread I would much appreciate it. I am also on facebook and twitter @thebizzyb and https://www.facebook.com/thebizzyb

that is awesome, we will be sending request from our eastern promise audio FB!!

stickying thread and will keep it stickied long as you do regular updates to it, monthly or otherwise. btw bizzy b, did you know some of your videos got the sound of your voice nearly inaudible, i dont recall exactly which now, grits, do you remember which one it was, mmmm, was it how to make a jungle bass

:elmo: hahaaaaaa soooo big!! fked up though.

that is awesome, we will be sending request from our eastern promise audio FB!!

stickying thread and will keep it stickied long as you do regular updates to it, monthly or otherwise. btw bizzy b, did you know some of your videos got the sound of your voice nearly inaudible, i dont recall exactly which now, grits, do you remember which one it was, mmmm, was it how to make a jungle bass

Which one are you referring to, It maybe my first one , I have done allot since then, I will post here regular.

Thanks for your support
Bb

Back
Top Bottom