Bizzle - 420 - DnB

I have been producing for just over three years, and only just acquired monitors a couple of weeks ago lol!

Onto the track, you got some nice ideas there, but it all needs to be tamed quite dramatically. Lower the volume of the bass for a start, and look up tutorials on EQ.

Good start tho fella, keep it up!

really like the sequence at around 3.20!

overall, of course theres stuff to improve, bass needs some work for sure, but it doesnt sound like ur sooo new producing imo :)

Yeah def turn bass down a tad. Overpowers too much. Like the tune though.
Been playing at producing on and off for about 13 years myself now, still havn't got any monitors. :S
Did buy some a couple of years ago, but first a speaker died, then comp stopped talking to the soundcard :(
Darn technology. lol

Cheers for the replies guys, it's great to get some feedback on it.
Lower the volume of the bass for a start, and look up tutorials on EQ.
@MrFletch could you suggest any good tuts? I've seen a few but the ones which I found weren't entirely comprehend able, by me anyway! With regards to the bass I knew that I'd boosted it a fair bit but I couldn't hear it through my headphones otherwise. I should be able to get to have a sit down with the monitors in college at some point this week and sort it out. Hopefully I'll be able to bag myself a pair at some point this year, I just feel like I can't wait much longer! @Sid Fidla James, what do you produce your stuff with if you don't use monitors?
Cheers again

I will never be able to afford monitors :( Why do kids need so much fucking shit?
Any way I wish when I started producing some one would of told me to turn every thing down... Turn it down a lot. Try starting your drums at around negative 13db then playing with your bass volumes until you get it right. Don't worry about mastering anything until you get your ballances right before hand.
As far as the song goes I thought it was pretty creative. Way better then any of my first songs. Hope to hear more.

Back
Top Bottom