Bitwig Studio - Release Info

The one thing I can't understand is that they're selling it at the same price for both the boxed version and the download version. One would think there would be a price break for just the download version a la Ableton...

They're proud of it.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

I downloaded the demo and gave this a bit of a look. Not too bad for Vers 1. Finding my way around ie mixer, arrangement and editing was quite easy and I managed to get a little bit of a track going. Unfortunately can't save/export in the demo vers.

I didn't like not being able to route each pad from Battery into seperate channels but apparently that's coming in V2. Not too crazy with the colour scheme (hope in the future you can change that). One thing I will say, it does have a very Ableton feel about it which I personally don't like.

Definately not the game changer they had said it was going to be, but give it time and I reckon it will be up there.

From what I've been hearing, this DAW should not have been released yet......too many bugs and missing features.

I've been playing around with it, it still can't seem to load several important vsts. It is nice to use, but yeah there's a few tweaks to be had.

Back
Top Bottom