Bite it you scum

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
Any fans of gg alin on this forum?

if you havent heard of him then check the vids.. its good for a laugh!

complete nutter who used to shit himself on stage , beat up members of the crowd, wank off on stage , he eventually died of a drug overdose... complete legend.

for those who are interested...

in this vid hes constantly naked and drags some girl by the hair through the crowd haha and he shits himself at around 1 min

also appeard on jerry springer... enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
kind of a wrongun but certainly really really real, and done some real ass music

but my real favorite is this one, when i die

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
conformist. you have no person inside. if you were in jail id be the person insisde you eveyday dickwad

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
I'm conformist in the sense of I don't think however good somebodys music is, shitting & jacking off on stage is not a form of entertainment.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
what the fuck was that? lol...smearing shit on himself...wrongun with a tiny wang

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

if i was at a gig and he walloped me i would fuckin kick his head in...and i bet security would batter me...so its alright for a nut case cover in turd in the buff to out right smack u but I reckon if u actually jus floored him all hell would break loose LOL

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
what the fuck was that? lol...smearing shit on himself...wrongun with a tiny wang

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

if i was at a gig and he walloped me i would fuckin kick his head in...and i bet security would batter me...so its alright for a nut case cover in turd in the buff to out right smack u but I reckon if u actually jus floored him all hell would break loose LOL
thing with this guy is he would probably get a turned on when he gets the shit kicked out of him

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
This. I hate how people are instantly legends
nuh uh.. this guy was not instantly a legend he was hated for years... he did a shit load for the punk rock scene and his early stuff was acctually prety good... it was only after all the drugs took effect that he went insane..

if you have ever seen the cky dvds you will know gg allin.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
he did a shit load for the punk rock scene
Yeah, he died.

What the fuck has that guy done for the punk/hardcore scene?? He was a drug addict and he hadn´t any message - I don´t even want to talk about the abyssic music and the bands he was in because they all sucked. All he did is shit himself and worship John W.Gacy. He was just a cunt like all the other cunts in music..for example Varg Vikernes or Ian Stuart.

if you have ever seen the cky dvds you will know gg allin.
I´m 33..I played in hardcore bands when that fag was still alive.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
conformist. you have no person inside. if you were in jail id be the person insisde you eveyday. take your plate of food, make you give me a laptop for christmas, every christmas. i bought a kitchen knife and a helmet and im going to do a flip off the kitchen table. im leaving now. fk you.

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

ah, yeah. you dare hate on varg. you cant be serious. his contribution to black metal outweighs near anyone. his aske album is to this day one the truest black metal album, if not the best ever. his black metal at the time was most important ever to grace the music. whatever he did he has payed his debt to society and is an odinist. euronymous got killed in selfdefence and was reportedly a homocidal ass media whore anyway. he sure could write good riffs and its a shame how it all ended gut you know what the say, he who lives by the sword gets shot cos what did you think this was the fking stoneage

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
ah, yeah. you dare hate on varg. you cant be serious. his contribution to black metal outweighs near anyone. his aske album is to this day one the truest black metal album, if not the best ever. his black metal at the time was most important ever to grace the music. whatever he did he has payed his debt to society and is an odinist. euronymous got killed in selfdefence and was reportedly a homocidal ass media whore anyway. he sure could write good riffs and its a shame how it all ended gut you know what the say, he who lives by the sword gets shot cos what did you think this was the fking stoneage
He´s a FUCKIN NAZI BASTARD. Yeah, I dare hate on him.