Bite and Gouge

bite and gouge

Lee Fury & JtB
Hiya all!

Thanks for this awesome site, can't believe its taken us this long to stumble across it! Bite and Gouge is a joint effort by myself, JtB and my good friend Lee Fury. We've been Dj'ing and producing together now for a few years and have recently decided to start sharing our music with the world... hopefully! We have our flaws like most do but try to help others out too, karma and all that!

We're still in the throws of getting things posted and getting the website running, we don't have the luxury of being full time on production and we are about to begin a studio move at the time of writing. Please check out the productions we do have online via soundcloud and feel free to leave feedback for what you find. We're always open to collaboration and would be great to start bouncing some tracks about a few producers to see what happens, so get in touch!

Peace :gslayer:

www.soundcloud.com/biteandgouge

Thanks Terra, theres plenty more where that came from! Interference is one of the few tracks that has been through our valve desk (TL Audio Tubetracker) and boy does that help! Great to know someone has taken their time to listen to our production, would be keen to hear what you think on the track titled 'The Chase', still needs work but I think has great potential.

Looking forward to checking out your youtube page!

Back
Top Bottom