bitch and moan thread

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
a place to let out all that hatred...and lulz.
i'll get the ball rolling.

i fucking hate this new 'hipster' fad, seriously, when the fuck was dressing like your grandad considered cool? i don't get it, I see these fuckers everyday with the boring arse beige and grey clothes and their stupid fuckin haircuts. Now i'm as liberal as they come, so i believe that people are free to do as they wish as long as they're not harming anyone else, but it hurts me physically, everytime i see one of these fuckers my stomach wretches and feels like it's about to explode, killing everyone in a 20 foot radius (hopefully killing one of those fuckers).

i mean, how can you not hate these fuckers

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
its all just fucking shit isn't it i mean everywhere you look is some bull shit just waiting to be a pain in your arse. i mean who doesnt just hate everything some of the times, you just have to fucking wedge yourself in and hate that shit. hate the haters and hate the game and the players and all that fucking shit. its bollox and it makes me sad and sometimes angry and then i realise that its all a load of shit and to fuck it whatever, bollox. ranty mcrantingson and moaning von-bastard..... i hate them both, they are both douchy douchers. ra ra ra ra ra ra ra.......

most of these mugs behave this way to wind people up, You should chose to either Ignore or laugh at the pricks, there is some muggy fuckers around, never saw these type of people but these skinny jeans and plimsol are mostly around my way, wankers the lot of em, Pricky fuckers.

{rant rant}

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
and i've ran out of fucking yoghurts, life just gets worse. No bacon frazzles, no fuckin crunchy nut...not even a single sliver of cheese-string! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE LIKE THIS!!!11!!!!!1

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Dust! It gets fucking everywhere. I feel like I'm constantly battling to keep my room dust free.

To make things worse.. I was just dusting my turntables and my cloth snagged and bent one of my stylii!