Bit of rock anyone??

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date

1995ting

VIP Junglist
I like Rage Against the Machine they are sick, I listen to all sorts of music including rock, I just don't really feel the rock when all you can hear is screaming, not very pleasant to listen to imo.

R

rob1

When it comes to rock I am very limited in what I like.
Santana
Dire Straights
and The Who
are probably my faves though.
It's strange considering I play guitar. I just prefer a big fat
b line:slayer:

Saint

VIP Junglist
Yeah i used to listen to alot of trance then i moved onto metal and now onto dnb. I dont really listen to it much anymore because there are always so many sets around that always have new tunes or mixes. Slipknot touring the UK this december though, trying to sort my ticket soon :)

D

Deleted member 23164

i like, hmmmm. deftones, korn, limp bizkit, foo fighters, rem, blink 182 , green day, kid rock, oasis, blur, papa roach, ratm, chilli's, bit of slipknot, staind are mental, soad, offspring bascially loadz of shit!! lol

Yeah i used to listen to alot of trance then i moved onto metal and now onto dnb
similar to me, i went from rock to dance, then hardcore and now dnb :gun: still love it all

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
I like Rage Against the Machine they are sick, I listen to all sorts of music including rock, I just don't really feel the rock when all you can hear is screaming, not very pleasant to listen to imo.

x2 Rage are amazing
Korn-heavy
Slipknot- for the sick drums
System of A Down- amazing
The Strokes-best indie band imo
Linkin Park are great too

wobbie

Echidna
VIP Junglist
Green day, Offspring, System of a down, Rage, Capdown, Metallica, Slipknot, Mad caddies
Nothin like a bit of Rock n Roll.
Kings of Leon suck BTW.

mini_molko

I started off with rock music... Muse's Origin of Symmetry started it all, such a fine album, had me hooked on music ever since and I've never looked back! ^_^

Also, can't beat a good bit of Tool, Mars Volta, Radiohead, Placebo (Early stuff!), Nirvana and 65daysofstatic.

And while I'm here, I shall shamelessly promote my band, well, ex band now- http://www.myspace.com/luigithecrankmusic Excuse the bad production... We had to record the tracks as part of a college assignment, didn't really know what we were doing...

Top Bottom