Bit of Break news

Synx

VIP Junglist
Saw him last night in Bristol, he ripped it apart b2b with Ed Rush. Spoke briefly afterwards and he said 1. he's slowly working towards a new album and 2. he's working on a 12" for Ram!

Distant future and so far he's only half finished one side, but he said he's taking it back to late 90s Ram style...should be AMAZING. I'm properly excited!

Saw him last night in Bristol, he ripped it apart b2b with Ed Rush. Spoke briefly afterwards and he said 1. he's slowly working towards a new album and 2. he's working on a 12" for Ram!

Distant future and so far he's only half finished one side, but he said he's taking it back to late 90s Ram style...should be AMAZING. I'm properly excited!

DO WANT.

Distant future and so far he's only half finished one side,
but he said he's taking it back to late 90s Ram style...should be AMAZING. I'm properly excited!

that to me is exciting,i miss that era!!

He's definitely doing a new arrangement on Gridlok so i'm pretty sure that'll be the A side taken care of... Absolute Banger this one

called it!!! fuckin' knew this was on the cards.

So looking forward to this Ram 12" man ...

Just hope it lives up to the hype, coz for me Break has big tunes, and then he has BIGGER tunes :)

this should have happened already, breaks proved himself as a massive producer and i think he will add to the already all star lineup that is ram records.

deffo keeping an eye out.

thats the way!! that older stuff was much better.
firewire anyone? :not_worth

Back
Top Bottom