DnB Bipolarity - Mekanism

This is pretty cool man. I think the low end in the mix could do with being cleaned up a little though. Try sidechaining the sub parts to the kick so that the kick can be heard a little clearer, and remove low end from any midrange bass parts so that its not interfering with the sub as well.

This is pretty cool man. I think the low end in the mix could do with being cleaned up a little though. Try sidechaining the sub parts to the kick so that the kick can be heard a little clearer, and remove low end from any midrange bass parts so that its not interfering with the sub as well.
Is that possible in FL Studio, like, take a frequency range from a sample then use that to sidechain the sub? Because the kick is from a break, it's not a separate instrument.

I don't use FL studio, but you might be able to duplicate the track, have the duplicate going to no stereo out so its silent, cut out the other hits other than the kick and then sidechain it to the sub... but personally I'd start cutting up breaks, putting each separate percussion type on its own track, ie. kick, snare, ride etc. that usually works well for me!

just make a short burst of noise in the 3xosc and in the mixer you route that to the sub and say sidechain to this track only, which is gonna mute the output of the noise signal but the fruity limiter is still gonna react to it. now you got a ghost sidechain you can use as you please

Back
Top Bottom