Bingo Players - 'Rattle' Feat. Far East Movement ( The Prototypes Remix )

subterrestrial/VIP is one of my top tracks for sure

Im surprised alot of you are not feeling this tbh, Im thinking its down to being borderline jump up ;)

tbh if you heard it played out and didn't know who it was you wouldn't be able to definitively say that its a Prototypes tune, you could easily mistake it for a Loadstar tune, or Delta Heavy or whoever else is making these sort of tunes atm. It's just another generic 174 bpm dancefloor dnb tune made with NI Massive and (probably) vengeance drum samples. nothing against the tune or the Prototypes but it's a sound that's been done 'a million times before' and isn't really pushing any musical boundaries or pushing the scene forward in any way.

My 2 cents.

AFAIK.

IMO.

ETC.

This sound is getting stale, not that I liked it in the first place, so fast and to be honest it really puzzles me why they're signed to Shogun? I mean must be $$. Whose music are people gonna be listening to in 10 years? Spectrasoul, Perez or the Prototypes....? Pretty obvious.

it really puzzles me why they're signed to Shogun? I mean must be $$.

if you ran a record label would you sign someone that won't make you any money?

especially in this current economic climate b2b internet piracy making it hard for independent labels to survive?

eurgh.. this tune shouldn't be 170bpm

all about this remix

Meh... Nothing special.

Trap as a genre's pretty much already ran out of ideas.

Nothing more than Dubstep overdosed on Ritalin with epileptic hi-hats, MIDI trombones and poor production values.

It was fun whilst it lasted.

IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
No but obviously the artists Shogun already had were making them money and the Prototypes stick out like a sore thumb. What I wouldn't do is sign an artist explicitly for the purpose of making more money, whilst devaluing the integrity, identity and ideals of the label. But then again I'm not a businessman and obviously K-Tee and Ed are just cleverer than I. :teeth:

This isn't the usual The Prototypes sound and in fucking way this sounds like Delta Heavy or Loadstar lol. This sounds more like some Playaz tune, pure jump up rolling business. For what it is it's really good imo.

Back
Top Bottom