Binaural Beats

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
ahh, so im not on to something special.. i mite look into it when i get my hiphop producing under way.. i think id need some real quality monitors tho.

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist
ahh, so im not on to something special.. i mite look into it when i get my hiphop producing under way.. i think id need some real quality monitors tho.
I don't know man, maybe! Apparently binaural beats can be used for all sorts of stuff like addictions, stress, anxiety, meditation etc.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
Mind Harmony. Binaural Beats Focus Relaxation

Change your consciousness with this superb binaural beats generator. Simply click a button, put on your headphones, and immerse yourself in audio that can change your mind. Optional environmental sounds are included to give you a soothing audio treat. Real-time oscilliscope and lavish interface make this product easy and fun to use

Software Requirements:
Windows XP

This software is designed to run on the following operating systems:
Windows XP, Windows

Keywords:
Focus, Relaxation, Soothing

Download Links:

* Mind Harmony - 2.1 (File Size: 13.6 MB)
* Mind Harmony - 2.1 (File Size: 13.6 MB)

http://www.download32.com/mind-harmony-i21084.html

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
Not sure if its the same thing, but sounds similar. (Didn't read the wiki)

Had these tracks that were like 45 mins or something, you had to sit back and chill with your eyes closed and listen to them. Had a slight trippy effect, although never really tested it properly. Might try dig them out again if anyones interested.

I remember someone saying it was done by the two headphones playing different frequencies that caused waves across your brain..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
thats a software program to make your own.. or in google search Binaurel Beats wav &/or Mp3 ..

i think you may have to pay for that software program, but you may be ablwe to find a torrent, but i do not agree with this., this is naughty and you should know better.. im gunna try make some binaurel beats to layer with some kicks see what i can up with .

wo88le

A Mockery of a Travesty
VIP Junglist
Not sure if its the same thing, but sounds similar. (Didn't read the wiki)

Had these tracks that were like 45 mins or something, you had to sit back and chill with your eyes closed and listen to them. Had a slight trippy effect, although never really tested it properly. Might try dig them out again if anyones interested.

I remember someone saying it was done by the two headphones playing different frequencies that caused waves across your brain..
you might be talking about this

http://www.i-doser.com

tried one of the "apparently" really strong ones, was horrible sounded like a load of white noise, couldnt stand more than 5 mins of it.

EDIT - Just looked at the website proper, had one hell of an update from when i lasted checked it, maybe they've managed to make it work.

Welsh Junglist

AKA Faqade
VIP Junglist
Yeh I think them i-doser things are on Youtube, haven't tried them tbh. I had a look at a binaural beat on Youtube and it didn't have the same effect as the one on Wiki, might of been cause of the low quality Youtube video though.

ali^

Bigtingsagwarn
VIP Junglist
holy fuck, i did the 20 minute long one, i removed my headphones and i can hear like a constant bubbling of the frequencies except it sounds lower, when i type i hear it more. thats fucked

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
Ill have a look around for them, i think these were like "scientific" shit as opposed to people playing around trying to make them work.