Bill Hicks

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by rysk, Aug 27, 2011.

1. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

By an absolute mile is my favourite comedian....NAY! My favourite person who ever did live.

anyway, one of his stand-up shows is on BBC FOUR at 23:40...watch it. Currently watching the documentary about his life on the same channel.

RIP dude!

2. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

good call young sir. his stand up shows on dvd were amazing. specially goatboy

tie me to your headboard and ill wear you like a feed bag.

3. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

such a shame he died so young...I would happily bet on the fact that if he was still alive and perforiming today with his fanbase growing and growing, the world would be a better place. There just aren't comedians like him, and i'm sure people would be more open to his kind of ideas if it was in comedy form, instead of watching some hippy rant on in some boring speech.

4. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

100% agree the guy is a legend! shame he died as he would be ruling the comedy scene right now!
    No1 can come close to his humour and knowledge of the world.. on a side note joe rogan aint too bad, his dvd he released is wicked! (not the talking monkeys one, he did an older dvd that talked about our civilisation being dumbed down over time. well worth a gander......stooooooole)

5. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

RIP BILL..

its always the good ones,

there is no other comedian that comes close to the message that bill had ...and i see all these modern comedians - russel howard etc. and all these new comedians they have throw away jokes that really dont mean a thing, they have no message and nothing real to say!! bill hicks was more than a comedian

6. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

exactly, don't get me wrong i still like those kind of comedians, it's just pure entertainment, where as with bill you could learn something. And he wasn't allways a MAJORLY funny comedian, but still one of the best, which is odd in a way.

7. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

Hicks was a legend, as was George Carlin. Comics who actually made you think... If you haven't heard of Carlin check this vid out:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  8. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015