Bill Gates, what a cunt.

REGO

DRUM&BASS4LIFE
He's only worth 40 BILLION this year, down by 18 BILLION from last year, Just goes to show, we all get affected by this recesion, think he's swithced to lidl? think fukkin not!

What a cunt

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
Bill Gates actually donates a lot of his money to the Gates Foundation which is one of the biggest sponsors of AIDS research across the planet, they own a bunch of labs all over the world working on a cure.

From the Wikipedia article about him:
Gates began to realize the expectations others had of him when public opinion mounted that he could give more of his wealth to charity. Gates studied the work of Andrew Carnegie and John D. Rockefeller and in 1994 sold some of his Microsoft stock to create the William H. Gates Foundation. In 2000, Gates and his wife combined three family foundations into one to create the charitable Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which is the largest transparently operated charitable foundation in the world. The foundation is set up to allow benefactors access to how its money is being spent, unlike other major charitable organizations such as the Wellcome Trust. The generosity and extensive philanthropy of David Rockefeller has been credited as a major influence. Gates and his father have met with Rockefeller several times and have modeled their giving in part on the Rockefeller family's philanthropic focus, namely those global problems that are ignored by governments and other organizations. As of 2007 Bill and Melinda Gates were the second most generous philanthropist in America, having given over $28 billion to charity.
So yea he is the third richest person in the world but he gives most of it away, which makes him a pretty nice guy (y)

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
i read somewhere that he could basically eradicate poverty in Africa, send every child to school and provide basic water and sanitation

and he sold me a shitty xbox, it broke yesterday

so yea he is a cunt

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
i read somewhere that he could basically eradicate poverty in Africa, send every child to school and provide basic water and sanitation
just giving away the money won't solve the problem outright, for a start there are african governments that take food/medical aid from other countries and just sell it on for 100% profit.

so yea he probably could solve poverty, but he can't solve the problem of corrupt ministers and governments.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
He's only worth 40 BILLION this year, down by 18 BILLION from last year, Just goes to show, we all get affected by this recesion, think he's swithced to lidl? think fukkin not!

What a cunt
well what are you sayin.......er of course hes gonnna get hit by the recession more than me an you because hes a billionaire. he is as panty said actually a good guy.

everyone who slags him off (not in jest) are divs. look at other super rich people........they've done nothing for humanity and are corrupt as fuck. he's givin the world technology before our time and givin more to charity on a large scale than any other buisnessman which is essentially what he is.. anyone who owns a mac are gonna slag this sayin he pinches other peoples ideas and sells them off for massive profits which is true but still find me a richer AND fairer person.

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
just giving away the money won't solve the problem outright, for a start there are african governments that take food/medical aid from other countries and just sell it on for 100% profit.

so yea he probably could solve poverty, but he can't solve the problem of corrupt ministers and governments.
yea i know its not as simple as chucking money at these countries, like you said, a lot of aid never reaches those inpoverished.

but the point is he's owns a disproportionate amouny of the worlds wealth

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
my missus's step dad has a mac and went into a massive rant about bill gates sayin that he's pinched all his ideas and dominated the market through cut throat business deals... anyway i cant remember much of it cos it was at xmas and i was pissed but he went into lenghty detail about what a cunt he is.

after he'd finished blabbing like the pissed up ginger lanky yank he is i just said isnt he like the biggest charitable donater in the history of mankind though. his argument fell down easier than the russian who chugged on the bottle of voddy

shadow_sniper

BURCHY!!!
VIP Junglist
i watched a documentry on him...he was actually a very ruthless businessmen and put out alot of little people to get to where he is now...

the charity thing is probably his conscience for all of the little people that got knocked down on the way