bikers/bad drugs

alexia

has anyone in the gta or ottawa or london run into problems with some bikers? i ilive in hamilton, and they're SWARMING around here. the hell's angels are at war with other bike gangs because a lot of H.A's are racist and made racial attacks near the GTA and pass around bad batch drugs.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
:mad: :mad:

I knew the Hell's Angels were racist!!
Bollocks mate . The Windsor Chapter had a pub named after their first Balck member and when he died teh funeral was full Angel honours...don't talk out your arse. It depends on the individuals. I should know , my mate's godfather was head of the Windsor chapter , and I used to drink in that very same pub!!!:nono:

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Read Hells Angels by Hunter Thompson.

Hells Angels have always done & sold drugs.

Pills, speed, smack, coke, acid, everything you can think off.

They have always fought with other gangs, police, norms and each other.

Bollocks mate . The Windsor Chapter had a pub named after their first Balck member and when he died teh funeral was full Angel honours...don't talk out your arse. It depends on the individuals. I should know , my mate's godfather was head of the Windsor chapter , and I used to drink in that very same pub!!!:nono:
Just a joke. I know they aren't racist...I've seen black members before :razz:

mesh

VIP Junglist
they are the highest order of white trash. HA dont fuck around and it is not a comfortable life I'd think. I dont know much about the HA now, but they have one hell of a hardcore redneck tradtion in their roots going back to last century

Flatmatt

VIP Junglist
Read Hells Angels by Hunter Thompson.

Hells Angels have always done & sold drugs.

Pills, speed, smack, coke, acid, everything you can think off.

They have always fought with other gangs, police, norms and each other.
is that any good? I've read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and thought it was awsome, although impossible to read more than 20 pages sober!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
my father gets a bottle of whiskey from hells angels every christmas. he leaves on his office desk as a burglar deterrent.