• Splash Step - Break

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Don't Be Silly - Original Sin

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters
Donny- Symptomless Coma (CV VIP)
Raiden and CV- RM Bleeps
CV- Wulf

I'm sure there's loads more, but they stick in my mind the most...

Tear you down - Brookes brothers
Killers dont die - Hazard
Twilight zone - Sly

but like noise said, its been a heavy year for dnb, these are just a few of my faves

defently not killers dont die.. gets so boring..most rinsed tune this year.
dont get me wrong its heavy but im sick of it.

smash tv.. surely

timewarp and machete? are you guys serious?

I love UK dancefloor hits but come on gtfo with those very simple yet catchy dancefloor tracks. like saying souljah boys track is best hip hop/rap song of 2007...very sad.

andy c sold out as far as the tracks he pushes and people jump on the track selection of pop uk dnb guys like flys on shit. subfocus used to make very interesting tracks and prolly wrote timewarp with one hand while he was taking a piss. i own timewarp but come on support the guys out there off the beaten path as well.

and machete....dont even get me started on the track that should of come out in 2002 but gets hell of praise because of the big name djs that play it. the catch of machete? it sounds old school with new school volume levels.

if andy c pushed the hell out of anyones tracks on here and played it at a big event and drilled some local producers track into your head you would probably like it too because andy c only plays good stuff right?...

wheres the breakage votes? the upbeats? commix? or how about limewax? you know....that guy that sets the standard of breakcore that everyone else follows?

geez man i feel like im looking at a pop top40 chart here

timewarp and machete? are you guys serious?

I love UK dancefloor hits but come on gtfo with those very simple yet catchy dancefloor tracks. like saying souljah boys track is best hip hop/rap song of 2007...very sad.

andy c sold out as far as the tracks he pushes and people jump on the track selection of pop uk dnb guys like flys on shit. subfocus used to make very interesting tracks and prolly wrote timewarp with one hand while he was taking a piss. i own timewarp but come on support the guys out there off the beaten path as well.

and machete....dont even get me started on the track that should of come out in 2002 but gets hell of praise because of the big name djs that play it. the catch of machete? it sounds old school with new school volume levels.

if andy c pushed the hell out of anyones tracks on here and played it at a big event and drilled some local producers track into your head you would probably like it too because andy c only plays good stuff right?...

wheres the breakage votes? the upbeats? commix? or how about limewax? you know....that guy that sets the standard of breakcore that everyone else follows?

geez man i feel like im looking at a pop top40 chart here

This is about the biggest tune of 2008 not the best tune, those two tunes (Machete and Timewarp) got commercial radio play this year, in dnb you dont get bigger than that, So you cant say that there not big this year just because you dont like them!

this thread has just id'd alot of tunes ive been looking out for - im gona have to pay alot more attention to this forum!! mine would be:

hazard - killers dont die
original sin - d for danger
killa hurt - ohm
clipz - loud and dirty
subfocus - timewarp
taxman/heist - equinox

Alix Perez - Stray
Zero T & Alix Perez - Threads
Spectraoul - Alibi
Spectrasoul - The Tube

Noisia - Stigma
Phace - Alive

Bassface Sasha - International Sound
Hazard - Trouble Maker
Heist - Barney Rubble

I know that's a few but really couldn't say which was the best tune of 2008, depends on tastes.

However, going on how much it gets played and how popular it was, I'd say Killers Don't Die. I thought this tune was the dogs bollocks before about a month after it's release where I realised it's overplayed-ness had completely 'killed' it for me!

Everyone has there oppinion mate

who are you really.........

i dont know who are you?

level the playing field is all im saying. eventually anyone who wants to do dnb for a living and make money off it will all lean towards simple drum loops and pop bass. then you will wonder where the different stuff is when everyone sounds the same. "they don't do it for money it's for the love of dnb!" some of you will say. let me tell you something if people write dnb all day and quit their day job....you want money it doesnt grow on trees so save the unity dnb replies please. go look up subfocus 3-4 years ago and tell me he was sick of no support and wanted a piece of the pop pie.

and i know its awesome machete and timewarp got radio play i agree 100%. i guess the phrase "biggest tune of 2008" applies to people differently. just my two cents

and i know its awesome machete and timewarp got radio play i agree 100%. i guess the phrase "biggest tune of 2008" applies to people differently. just my two cents

Obviously biggest tune of 2008 applies differently, the thread wasn't here for a definitive answer of what was ACTUALLY the biggest tune, it was about what people think.

i dont know who are you?

Thats DJ Noize, who actually knows his shit.

And you dont know who you are?

I thought he was being sarcastic so I replied sarcastically. My name is Jake and I live here in Florida. Yea you're right it's cool I was just trying to throw in my two cents like I said. Figured I'd do my little part in support of people that I think should be supported more instead of really talented guys (IMO of course) sucking down ramen noodles everyday because only a selected few find thier music enjoyable because the popular vote says its not good music.

Back
Top Bottom