Biggest tune at 09's Innovation in the sun!!!!

ye heavyweight did do some damage.. a couple of tha best tunes i had neva heard before so will av to wait til packs come out

ye heavyweight did do some damage.. a couple of tha best tunes i had neva heard before so will av to wait til packs come out

Really looking forward to these packs

Last year was a bit of a let down as for the only sets worth having that I managed to get hold of were the Hype, Hazard and Original Sin sets

But the 2007 sets were all sick, and I can't wait to get my hands on a recent Andy C set as some of the dubplates he's been dropping lately are something else

ye all the sets i heard at inno were good, a lot of tune bashin tho. cant wait to hear some of those tunes again, deffo gettin the packs for this.

and yes, fresh heavyweight was the tune of inno 09 hands down, got bashed by nearly every dj tho, like everyone had it in their bags. big fuckin tune tho.

yeh wen that MJ tune got dropped it was fuckin mint. i dont know the names of tunes i aint into DJin but best sets for me were first half of bryan g loads of heavy jungle, modified motion, nicol and majistrate, blackmarket and phantasy

can sum1 post audio of this heavyweight tune i wna see if i recognise it and if its as big as ur all making out

tryna get my head round this heavyweight tune
cant rli say im a fan although i aint herd it on a killa system yet.
hopefully it will grow on me

It is vital to your existence that you hear this tune on a big system

It makes the tune

Bass on the drop is well ... Heavyweight :wave:

Back
Top Bottom