Biggest mistake you've ever made in a...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by elmaruk, Feb 18, 2012.

1. elmaruk

elmaruk slannndaaaaaaar

Club/Bar/Pub/Night out.

Would like to hear some of your crazy stories...

2. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

i was dancing with this girl, grinding with her everything

then i asked her if shes single, she said yh then i took a couple of gulpls of my southern comfort and i asked 'why you acting like your not'

no answer but she just looked at me and walked off lol. i remember thinking why the fuck did i just say that then i just thought fuck it and carried on busting gunfingers

more crazier times where always outside though

3. elmaruk

elmaruk slannndaaaaaaar

How was she acting taken If she was dancing & grinding?

4. mr karnage

dont know man

blame the evil juice

5. elmaruk

elmaruk slannndaaaaaaar

aye i get ya

6. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

That's some crazy shit karnage! All that free-mixing must have gone to your head.

7. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

nothing crazy but been caught shagging some horid fat chick in the toilets at volks both got asked to leave, didnt realise how ugly till i got outside with her

8. mr karnage

lol harsh man, i thought me and you were cool.

9. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

in the alps while on seasons i have to confess to takin left over drinks off tables THEN going into the loo,addin wee wee top up and placin back on shelves etc n hoping some random drunken fool would find , take , then drink before the glass collectors took it ahaha ....... THAT'LL LEARN THEM .... too funny seein someone swipe,swig then spit it out .......... ahahah o those were the days of me youth .....

10. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Puking up all over the bar. Its not a good night unless this happens though.

11. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

in the volks? ha ha ha ha, where? in the mens or the ladies? if it was in the blokes were you both covered in piss? thats the roughest thing ive heard this week.

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

i was in what was formally The beach on brighton sea front, stood at a table with two bouncers emptying the contents of my pockets onto said table, which included bombs of MDMA. when asked by bouncers what they were, I said "it's mandy, look" and ate a bomb of it in front of them. Neadless to say I had rest of mandy bombs taken off me and was ejected from club without my coat or phone onto Brighton sea front. sadly I didn't really realise what was going on and so sat on the sea front for about 2 hours freezing my bollocks off till some of my mates came and found me and went back to club to get my coat.... never got my phone back.... or my mandy

12. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

harsh but a bit silly. you could of said that they were bangers, those things you throw on the ground and go pop, but you were taking them back the next day because they wasnt working properly

13. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

it was indeed in the ladies rough dutty night, the volks toliets are skanky as fuck they stink the downstairs out badly

14. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

some lad brushed past me on the stairs in walkabout grimsby, so i shoved him back, he then turns round and says summit, so i offer him outside for a good old brawl, im not actually a fighter but ill look after myself, any way we both walk out the door to go outside, and he turns round looks at me and walks off upstairs so i follow him, he walks upstairs in the club and off into the corner, its pretty dark, im fucked and cant see much.. next thing he walked up to a table leant over it spoke to some lads quick, then about 8 lads stand up, pints in their hands and start woalking up to me, 3 of em just pour there pints on the floor and life the glasses up like thier about to glass me, walkabout in grimsby ppl used to get glassed every weekend.. so i literally jump at em, run thru em, fast as fuck, jump down about 40 steps in one big jump fuck my leg and run off.. for about 6 months adfter they were after kicking fuck out of me, they kicked my mate in and mentioned its me next time, and i went to a couple raves and the same lads were they and gave me a few slaps to the head.. stupid drunken mistake.. kicking off with the local thug cunts that are happy to stick a glass in ure face..

this one time at bandcamp, we were all in the pier in cleethorpes .. and the music stops and the lights go on, and the dancefloor clears rapid.. theres this poor fucker clutching both sides of his neck, squirming around on the floor in a pool of blood, loosing it pretty fast.. some cunt had stuck two broken bottles in his neck, one in each hand on each side of his neck.. fucked him up and kinda made the nights abit shit.. two lads nearly got the same treatment once and they both jumped off the pier to get away and broke thier legs.. grimsbys only got worse aswell.. glad i fuckin moved

15. jsmith89

jsmith89 Hmph..... silly...

took my nintendo ds to a club once. i was young and pokemon had just come out. say suttin

i get mocked regularly

T:M likes this.
  16. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

LOOOOOL took my mate alex raving for the first time. he bought his fucking DS and was sat there playing pokemon for most of the night...until i gave him some mandy and he put that fucker away and got dancing.

17. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

its just strange behaviour, like taking a book to the cinema

18. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

dude's not really into electronic music, we only just managed to convince him to come.

19. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

You don't have to lie, we all know you have no friends but it's ok

Cat Gas likes this.
  20. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

just getting to mouthy with the doormen mostly. Lucky not to get my face smashed in sometimes. Just forcibly ejected :D

That was of course before i realised it wasn't about getting absolutely shitfaced every time you go out.