Biggest Fu*K up!

Trubass

DJ Trubass
Standing on a power cable that cut electricity to all the sound in the club. gotta be the biggest mistake ive made yet! few others include taking the record of the wrong deck, & headphones flying off and hitting the stylus from bopping behind the decks haha!

had 25+ white lables with no markers on, lined up for pure double drop mahem....fuckin bass was too deep and they all fell off the desk all over the floor..proper fucked me up and played a completely shite set as was fucking furious with myself.. probably not as bad as the power outage though...lol

Standing on a power cable that cut electricity to all the sound in the club. gotta be the biggest mistake ive made yet! few others include taking the record of the wrong deck, & headphones flying off and hitting the stylus from bopping behind the decks haha!

Damn :mrpanic:

Litta pulled out our headphones at the end of our set and broke the end of the headphone adapter off in the mixer. It took the next DJ two of his tunes in length without mixing them untill we sorted the problem :(

Litta pulled out our headphones at the end of our set and broke the end of the headphone adapter off in the mixer. It took the next DJ two of his tunes in length without mixing them untill we sorted the problem :(

u should learn to mix with out headphones

I was using scratch live back in febuary and my laptop crashed !! and the whole club heard me shout cu*t.

Back
Top Bottom