Biggest Fu*K up!

yeah forgot serato was vinyl hahaha still... mate had problems with his when he was round doing some bits

Having someone lean up against the tables and make the records skip. Thats happened, oh and time for the switch, take off the wrong record. But i dont think that horrible as cutting the power. CLASSIC :beers: :mrpanic:

not a big fuck up but funny as hell......I am getting on the decks, drop my opener and am queing up my second record - but no sound. I am checking all the levels, switches, cables, etc, called up the last dj and the sound guy............ends up I hadn't plugged my damn phones in, had the adapter end stuck in my pants pocket. By the time I realized it my opeber was on the last few bars.....no mix right over to the second track.

not a big fuck up but funny as hell......I am getting on the decks, drop my opener and am queing up my second record - but no sound. I am checking all the levels, switches, cables, etc, called up the last dj and the sound guy............ends up I hadn't plugged my damn phones in, had the adapter end stuck in my pants pocket. By the time I realized it my opeber was on the last few bars.....no mix right over to the second track.

lmao! i can see how thats easy to do with u panicking away!

I was playing at a pretty big private party on a beach with about 400 people there, about 4yrs ago and I should've known better but I got all fucked up on charlie and pills. I was playing a suprisingly good set and everyone in the place was jumping, until I started staring into the vast expanse that was the blue pilot light on my new technics. I let the tune run out and intstead of flipping the fader across, I pulled another record out and tried to put it on top of the tune that had just finished, with the tone arm still over and all that shit! It took me about 30 secs to realise what I was doing, until my MC had to help me out and apologise to the crowd. He said:

"looks like sampa's having a little daydream over here - but he's allowed to do that from time to time right?" the crowd (luckily) saw the funny side and with the support of the MC - I managed to land a transmission/bacteria double drop.......order was restored

I have the recording on minidisc (ooh how modern) to this day.......love it!

I was playing at a pretty big private party on a beach with about 400 people there, about 4yrs ago and I should've known better but I got all fucked up on charlie and pills. I was playing a suprisingly good set and everyone in the place was jumping, until I started staring into the vast expanse that was the blue pilot light on my new technics. I let the tune run out and intstead of flipping the fader across, I pulled another record out and tried to put it on top of the tune that had just finished, with the tone arm still over and all that shit! It took me about 30 secs to realise what I was doing, until my MC had to help me out and apologise to the crowd. He said:

"looks like sampa's having a little daydream over here - but he's allowed to do that from time to time right?" the crowd (luckily) saw the funny side and with the support of the MC - I managed to land a transmission/bacteria double drop.......order was restored

haha sickk

haha, get that online!

I was playin a house party a while back n pulled the speaker wire out and didnt even realise for about 30 sec's cause i had my head phones on, looked up an know one was movin so I took my headphones off an had to start my intro agen :mrpanic:

I was playin a house party a while back n pulled the speaker wire out and didnt even realise for about 30 sec's cause i had my head phones on, looked up an know one was movin so I took my headphones off an had to start my intro agen :mrpanic:

hahaha bet that was fuking funny if u were in the crowd! seing the dj giving it full concentration

haha..thats a good mc.
u gotta get that online man i wanna hear that:tehpepsi:

Not DnB related but I asked my ex girl a few years ago to marry me and she saying yes when i was drunk and she was sober on Xmas eve and then i totally forgot about it the next day... man that caused problems.. she told all my friedns and my family!!!

Not DnB related but I asked my ex girl a few years ago to marry me and she saying yes when i was drunk and she was sober on Xmas eve and then i totally forgot about it the next day... man that caused problems.. she told all my friedns and my family!!!

holy shitttttttttttt

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
oh shit!!!! i think i would of went into hiding after thatone. Is this teh reason she is now yourex- girlfriend:slick:

:oops_sign

That was the beginning of the end.

she told my mum, dad.. i even went for a meal with my dad who i hadnt seen for ages.. she wanted me to ask her dad for permission.. I was just like "ride it out man.. it will soon be over" I never once really thought it was gonna happen, neither did my mates, or anyone that knows me. She was really hot but a fucking bitch too... You know the situation, you keep going to finish it then you clock her in her pants and am like " hmm ..maybe a few more days...she might change"..

Bottom line is dont drink and ask people to marry you!

Back
Top Bottom