BIGGEST DAY OF THE YEAR.....LAST RAM XMAS PARTY @ THE END!

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Today cannot go any quicker.........tonight is going to be a historical event.....not to be missed! The line up is easily one of the best this year.
Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!

im setting off down from Sheffield in about an hour or so, im gunna be in North Acton all weekend if any1s about.........

I've got a ticket for tonite, but am still worried there will be a queue for people with tickets. What would you say would be a decent time to get in there for? I'd like to get there for about 11 but would that be too late? As the tickets expire after 12

i think the ticket que will be fine man. in fact, i bet they've released less tickets than normal, that's what it feels like.

ALL THE 'HANGING OFF THE SIDE OF THE BOOTH CREW SAY HEEEYYYOOOOOOOOOO'

HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Andy's on at 12.30 so I'd try getting in there for midnight if possible....fuck me I'm excited!!!!!!

Andy's on at 12.30 so I'd try getting in there for midnight if possible....fuck me I'm excited!!!!!!

massif.

any idea when ed rush and optical are slammin it down? also die and fierce if would be so kind! (before or after andy, if it's after, it's all good. I CAN NOT MISS ED RUSH AND OPTICAL.)

im sooooooooooooooo looking forward to this. im gonna be counting the mili seconds all day in the office i know it. i dunno where im gonna get the energy for tonight (well actually i do cos its gonna cost me about 50 to supply) well looking forward to the likes of culture shock and xample as i havnt reli seen em b4!

subfocus aswell with timewarp vip on the cards!!!!

big ups to all

timewarp vip will no doubt get dropped.

xample is ok on the decks man, he's got a few tricks up his sleeve. got a feeling him and culture shock will be on proper early though....

Your all going to be disappointed. Andy C isn't going to turn up. He's been booked to do a set in Club Erasure in the Doncaster. He doesnt care about the fucking end. Im not making this up.

What r the set times then? i was told id have to wait until i got there. ney1 got them? we know andy is on at 12.30, any more information?

Your all going to be disappointed. Andy C isn't going to turn up. He's been booked to do a set in Club Erasure in the Doncaster. He doesnt care about the fucking end. Im not making this up.

ur right, andy don't give 2 shits bout his resident night coming to an end of his reign of fury at what was once the best club in town.

it's easy to see how doncaster would be more attractive to the man himself.

This.

Or, he will develop a bad case of diarrhea and not be able to perform his set :D

Back
Top Bottom