Bigfoot killed on Montana highway!

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist

An American man posing as the mysterious ape-like creature Bigfoot, has been killed in a freak road accident on a highway in Montana.

The man was dressed in a military-style camouflage costume worm by snipers and hunters. Local police reportedly identified the victim as 44-year-old Randy Lee Tenley.

He had been challenged to convince passing motorists they were witnessing a sighting of the reclusive Sasquatch.

He was in the right-hand lane of the highway when he was first hit by a car driven by a 15-year-old girl. When another car swerved to avoid him, the third vehicle driven by a 17-year-old girl ran him over again.

Highway Patrol trooper Jim Schneider was quoted as saying that the man’s camouflage suit was partly to blame for his death as it hindered the ability of people to clearly see him on the highway.

The police are waiting for toxicology results to see if alcohol played a role in the accident.
:lol: crazy man bear.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
Highway Patrol trooper Jim Schneider was quoted as saying that the man’s camouflage suit was partly to blame for his death as it hindered the ability of people to clearly see him on the highway.
lol how would you not be able to see a man in a costume clearly

rj_dnb

VIP Junglist
What's that pic of?
It's a man dressed in camouflage

guy in camoflage dies in a horrifc car accident, funny... man gets javelined, people are outraged that some find it amusing? :confused:
I'm not laughing at the fact that the fella died, that's savage. But IMO if you walk down the side of a motorway wearing camo gear trying to fool people into thinking you're Bigfoot, you're asking for trouble

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
It's a man dressed in camouflage

I'm not laughing at the fact that the fella died, that's savage. But IMO if you walk down the side of a motorway wearing camo gear trying to fool people into thinking you're Bigfoot, you're asking for trouble
I tell you what he wasn't looking for. A 15 year old gril texting on her cell phone while doing her make and thinking about boys and shopping.