[Bigbeat/Chillout] Scrapped - Reflection

wow. in all honesty mate that is a beautiful piece of music! the drum beat is sick, really nice and chilled. really like the keys too. the bit around 1.40 is nice, is that guitar in the background? could imagine this with a nature video montage haha, properly chilled vibes, good work

wow. in all honesty mate that is a beautiful piece of music! the drum beat is sick, really nice and chilled. really like the keys too. the bit around 1.40 is nice, is that guitar in the background? could imagine this with a nature video montage haha, properly chilled vibes, good work

Thanks dude! I really appreciate the encouragement!! The bit at 1:40 is actually a synth with too much re-sampling :) I did try and get a guitar like sound while trying to contain the synths character.
I've only been producing for 10months so far(gosh almost a year..Yikes) so its awesome that my music is getting there.

+1

Really nice job scrapped. The song is so nice and pleasurable. I love how every thing is so airy but still drives the song.

it's beautiful indeed! :) really like your pad! it makes everything feel so much more chilled-out

Thanks Freezz! Cheers mate. The pad has like 3-4 layers and a violin :P

Really nice job scrapped. The song is so nice and pleasurable. I love how every thing is so airy but still drives the song.

IV!!! Thanks man.. Great to get feedback from ya!

Anything do you think I should change?

Thanks Freezz! Cheers mate. The pad has like 3-4 layers and a violin :P

IV!!! Thanks man.. Great to get feedback from ya!

Anything do you think I should change?

I would throw in a drum roll with some reverb or echo and give a moment of silence some place in the song. However, I say that as if I know how to do it. But no not much chage is needed from my point of view.

I would throw in a drum roll with some reverb or echo and give a moment of silence some place in the song. However, I say that as if I know how to do it. But no not much chage is needed from my point of view.

Cheers dude.. Yea, I know what you mean. A few other lads have told me that the drums could use some spicing up! Haha, You know ;) You got it man!

Thanks man. Great feedback from you as always!! :rslayer:

how it makes me feel

greg-elms-city-skyline-from-sky-bar-park-hyatt-tokyo-tokyo-japan.jpg

rafael-rozendaal-japan.jpg

s971

Back
Top Bottom