big

AHHH! got that one today! best essentials ever! not just like a track to track mix, but a proper set! Big up Hype!!!!

'whilst arguably the finest moment is saved until the end with a glorious remix of Pendulum's riff-heavy, snappy hit single, 'Showdown'

I didn't know they allowed deaf people to review CD's

Got mine today, sick as fuck!

Full of exclusive tracks and new bits, some others too.
A wide selection, mostly jump up but some Liquid and Techy stuff thrown in for good measure. Mixing is spot on and scratching is better than ever!!
Last track (Showdown remix) is pure shite though, a shit track remixed by a shit producer is not a good combo, wank!!

Other than that, buy it now!! :D

I got my copy today heavy CD listen to it again now. I'm loving Alix Perez Melaine and i'm Free. Also High Contrast (Basement Remix). Also found out few names of tracks i didn't know. Dillinja Shiners. Nice work MR.Hype

I got my copy today heavy CD listen to it again now. I'm loving Alix Perez Melaine and i'm Free. Also High Contrast (Basement Remix). Also found out few names of tracks i didn't know. Dillinja Shiners. Nice work MR.Hype

Big tracks you said there man. 'Melanine' has been a favourite of mine for the last few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom