Big World News today!

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Two plane crashes (one in North Carolina USA, another in Turkey) and deadly poison (Ricen(sp)) found in London. What do you guys make of all this. :burn:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Havent really heard much about this Ricen incident but it sounds like dodgy shit. I heard it was more of a scare tactic tho, is that true? Fuck knows but if they were terrorists I hope they get sent down and ass raped in jail.

:gun: :whipem:

it cant b good news when people want to destroy other civilisations......
......it is quite wrong really coz in the end if something really bad does happen then its gonna b all the people who had little to do with the running of the country except vote (ie us) that die, and the leaders who brought it to a head that survive
but then again what can they do except fight back?? i cant see a perfect way to solve this problem.......

the only thing i can say is if there is a world war (not that i want there to be) i hope we win.

Xx-------xX

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Its a poison thats more deadly then cobra poision or so I'm lead to believe by the scares on TV. According to the Fox News Channel theres no cure for it and if your infected you'll have a flu for ~3 days before you die.:tut:

im not necessarily sensationalist considering the amount of troops on location @ the moment......but hopefully there just a threat and not actually going 2 b used
(i was taking into consideration all the stuff thats been going on tho not just these things so thats why it mite have seemed ott )

Xx------xX